A Trainee

After a bit of arguing here and there....we decided that's it's best to train Aquaria and bring her to reality with us. What else would we do with her? I'm not killing a little pup. Fuck no. We agreed that Rocco and I will train Aquaria for today. Tomorrow will be that last day of training then Sakara will take Rocco's spot. Rocco has intelligence and I have almost every ability except for the betrayal ability. Sakara has that one. It's not betrayal it's more like a trick.

~I look at it. Blue crystal eyes. A black muzzle. Black stripes under the eyes. Sharp teeth. Black tips at the ends of the ears. Broad shoulders. The wolf growls at me. Then runs away....crying. Sakara looks at me worried. "Nia be careful. Who knows what that is." I look at her with an arrogant look. Its clearly a wolf. Its not a thing. I walk over carefully.

"Um....Hey." I try to say it in a friendly, not harmful way. The wolf is looking away from me. "Why did you uncover me. You should have just left me for dead." ....? "I dont let anyone die. Once i find you dont expect to die." The wolf looks at me. I see a side view of its face. "Dont worry. Im not evil nor a dark wolf." The wolf turns toward me. The wolf is crying. The tears rolling down its face. Its like its been through the same trauma as i have. But more. "Come with-" The wolf's eyes widen....."Expired....i-is that you?....." My eyes widen. It cant be. I start to worry. "M-Mist?......" My voice trails off. Im shaken and shocked. My body is frozen. It cant be. I thought she was dead long ago. "Expired....its you!" Mist runs at me full speed and bursts into me. "Oh expired.....You are alive. You are the living legend of SMO and Reality...." Mist.....the wolf. The traitor. "Mist. I need to leave. or i will have to kill you." Mist backs up. "But why?!?......You said you wont let anyone die once they meet you...lier. You never changed." Really funny. "Stop trying to confuse me or let my guard down." I know Mist is dead. I killed her long ago. "Dont lie to me...." Mist knows i know. I run at her and swipe my paw across her face. Pixels. ~

        The trick. Aquaria. She used the betrayal trick. I guess we won't need Sakara. No we do. Of course we do. Sakara is the Master of the betrayal trick. No denying it.

        Today we need to train her. I just realized it. Damn. We have to rush her training. I guess this will have to go into the night too. If we want her to be a strong and intelligent wolf to survive till reality. She needs all the training she could get. "Sakara, Rocco!!!! Theres a change of plans. We are training her all today. Get ready!!!...." My voice trails off. I can hear Rocco fall to the grass grunting. Same with Sakara. Lazy wolves. Aquaria runs up to me.         

        "Nia...? Can you..help me with something?...." She says that in a tone like she is still afraid of me. I dont like that. "Of course Aquaria. What do you need?" I try to sound the friendliest as possible. I dont want her to be scared of me. "Help me find my brother's dead body?...." Wtf. I give her a strange but friendly look. "Um....What?...Why do you want to go to your brother's dead body....." She has alot of emotion in her eyes. Its hard to tell what she is feeling. "He has something very very important.....i will explain later....but help me find him?..." Its that important huh.....Fine. I cant believe im doing this. "Sure. I will just go get some-" Aquaria bites my tail. "OW! That hurts u know...." I put on a face like im going to cry just to be funny. "Im sorry!....I dont want anyone to know about it....except for you. I trust you...." Awe. Stahp it. "Aw thanks....wanna go now?....Or.." Shit i forgot. I need to train her today....but that doesnt start  till 1 hour. "Will this take longer than an hour?....." She stays silent for a bit then breaks the silence, "No." Okay. Good. "Okay lets go now then." Aquaria jumps up and down with thrill and joy. "YAY!!" She leaps at me making me fall to the ground with her on top of me. Awe. 

        Aquaria tells me about where she left her dead brother. "Can you tell me now about why its so important?......" She looks at me weirdly and with fear...."My brother has this amulet that can destroy any evil....." Wut. Did she just.....holy shit. "He and the rest of my Family died cause of Dark Inestia. She is the only one who can defeat the amulet. She sent hundreds of Dark wolves on My brother that he died instantly without even a second to sync with the amulet to defeat them......" Damn. Thats deep....."Do you think its still there?...." She looks at me with incertainity..."I hope so...it would be terrible if it fell into the hands of Dark Inestia....Cause the amulet would turn evil and be the most powerful weapon in reality and SMO..." Things start to fade into darkness....Whats going on?...."Your worst nightmare is happening Expired 401..." What?.....That cant be..."Its true...Look Expired 401." The darkness fades out and I could see again....No. NO. NO. NO.NO.NO.NO.NO! I see everyone...including Aquaria....dead. NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO.NO........"Expired 401 you did this...." No.....No. "Accept your destiny...You are made evil..." "NIA WAKE UP.." No. I killed them....I killed them....I....Me....I....I killed them......................................

~Nia loses all consiousness.....her pulse stops. Her world stops when her destiny gets fulfilled....her killing those who she loves-