The.Expired.Project

I wake up in a field...I see other wolves around me and its night. Am I in SMO? I think to myself. I look down at myself, my white paws. I look back at myself, my black ,but white tipped tail. I look at my body, a white stripe goes down my back with black surrounding it. I see a puddle near the center of the field. I slowly walk over there not to make any noise to disturb the rest of the sleeping wolves in the night. I look down at the puddle to see my detailed markings beneath my blue eyes, white stripes go down my eyes, with a white muzzle ,but a black stripe on top of it. My ears black and tipped with white. This is who I have been generated into. Expired.Project. I do look like this in reality dealing with that I'm not human , but only an expierment. The engineers called me, "The Expired Project Number 401." They gave up on me cause I became too powerful, fast, and smarter than them. They tried to elimate me because they thought I would have became a threat to them. I couldn't bear the betrayal that radiated from within the human scientists. I ran away from the labatory when I had the chance. My name is still Expired, I do not want to change it due to a bond I had with one of the engineers that created my genes.

I see a light illumiating across the field. I look back to see if any of the wolves awoke. No one woke up. This is strange because I was one of the 1,000 BETA testers for SMO, and it's the break of dawn, which means the system should be waking most of them up. Mainly due to the maximum for sleeping in SMO is , 10 hours of sleep. Either way, if your away from your CabesaLight for too long SMO will log you out no matter what. This is very very strange. I remember about the light I saw across the plain field. I ignore the fast asleep players across the field and start jogging towards the bright radiating light. It seems like It's getting farther and farther away from me with every step i take. I start to jog to see if that will help. It's fading.

"Go Expired....Go." I stop. What is that voice? "Expired you dont have time. Keep running. Go Expired.

" Who are you? Where are you? "Dont worry about me, worry about the people stuck in here.

"STUCK?! No....This isnt true. Stop lying.

"It's not a lie, Check your menu." I swipe my paw down and i check through the menu.....where is the log out button. No. No. I'm in a dream. I have to be. This isn't happening.  

"It is happening Expired. Don't be scared." The voice increases It's volume and seems like it is talking right next to my ear. How can I not be afraid right now? Im stuck as a wolf in this world.

"Run Expired run!" The voice fades with a screaching tone.

What is going on! I hear deep growling behind me. I turn around to face the  growling noise. It's the wolves, the wolves I saw when I woke up. One wolf suddenly jolts up and gallops towards me at frightening speed. I glare into it's eyes, standing my ground. Their eyes, they're bleeding, radiating such darkness nor I can even comprehend what is flowing in the wolf's head.

"What is going on?" I ask myself with such a stuttering and shaking tone.

 The white radiating light starts to fade into a blood red darkness. I look up towards the sky. Clouds.

"What? Is it going to rain already?"

No. Worse. A tornado? A breeze sharp as a sword swipes my muzzle. The wound that stretches across my muzzle which was conflicted by wind? I place my paw on my muzzle, blood.

"What?" Lighting streaks the darkness of a shadowy morning. With that burst of white blinding light, It reveals the wolves all around me. I can't fight them, not now at least.

"What did the voice mean? Stuck?" I realize what I have done to myself. I have distracted myself enough that all the players that were once peacefully asleep in the field, have now surrounded me. All with their eyes bleeding and radiating darkness. Pupils white and surrounded with black along with the blood dripping out all their eyes. One of the wolves lunges at me with it's claws beared. I dodge the attack and counter the attack with a strike of my paw on the side of it's face, slashing open part of the wolf's cheek. The wolf stumbles back and few steps with turning around to touch the wound I conflicted. All the wolves stunned with my ability to counter quickly, they hestitate. Here is my opportunity.

"RUN!" I burst through the surrounding wolves, dashing away further and furthers away at full speed. I hear the snarling and growling of the wolves on my tail. Run faster. Faster. The light that I once witness saw has returned. Come on. Its getting closer. I put all my strength and stamina into my dash.

"Come on almost there." I motivate myself. 

"Run faster." I hear the voice return. I reply to the voice. 

"Stop speaking, I don't need you of all things, right now." Its right there! Come on run faster. I see a portal. What? Oh, it's a teleportation portal to move to the next area. Come on Im almost there. Out of nowhere I get blindsided by a gleaming Red and Black furred wolf.

The wolf is a girl, "Who are you!?" I recognize that voice anywhere. "Sakara is that you?" Sakara looks stunned, "Is...that you Nia?" Nia is my name i use to cover up.

"Oh my lord, its you Sakara." She looks scared and she is bleeding, too from the muzzle.

"Come on! We have to go now!" I stumble back onto my paws. I hear the roaring and snarling wolves behind us.

"Jump Nia!" Everything fades to white.

I wake up in a white space. Where am I? Where is Sakara!? I hear paw steps. I go into a defense position. A white glowing wolf with blue eyes slowly pads into the white space.

I growl, "Who are you?!"

"Relax Expired." It all comes back to me.

"Are you that voice that was talking to me? Why did you scream at the end?" I exclaim.  

"Because I'm dead." I reply in a screeching tone, "What?!"  

"SMO is being taken over."

"What do you mean by that?" She quickly states. "A virus as been running through the Cabesalights."

"Will everyone be infected?" I ask with worry of Sakara being infected by the deadly virus.

"Not exactly, only those who get chosen by it."

I'm so confused, "So its like an apocolypse?"

"Almost." Static "Expired we can't talk much anymore, the virus has chosen me." Static "But I can't leave you!"

"You have too....or you will get infected too." "Whats your name?" Static "In- Static -est- Static Static. "Wait DONT GO YET!" "goodbye Expired 401." 

———————————————THE LIGHT OF EXPIRED 401———————————————