A Decision to make...

"Are you ready...?" Crimson asked me.

"I don't know, I don't know if I'm ready to leave them...but if it saves them..." I trailed off. "Okay, I'm ready."

     A week after Devin and Staren left, a black and white wolf with green eyes appeared. We found the wolf trying to rob our food supply. We kept him prisoner for a while; until we decided to interrogate him.

A Week Before...

      I love sleep right now. Mm, yes...it just feels so welcoming. I don't want to get want to get out of bed. I suddenly heard a noise. What is that noise...? I closed my eyes shut. Please, please don't be a dark wolf. I swear if it is, I'm just going to throw myself off a cliff. I open my eyes to see a black and white wolf. It looked exactly like me except fot the glowing green eyes. Who is this? I don't think I've ever seen them before.

"Who goes there?" I asked, being as intimidating as I could be. The wolf's movement stops. Wow. Did not think my intimidation act would work.

"Don't be afraid; I'm like you," the wolf said. What? How?

"How do you know...what I am...and who I am?" I asked slowly. Dead silence. That was my response. Dead silence.

"Because I'm one of you," it answered. What the fuck?

"How can you be one of me if I don't know you?"

"You are The Expired Project #401."

Holy shit. How the fuck? I bared my teeth and growled at him. "Get out of here now while you stll can."

Complete silence.

        He breaks the silence by laughing. "I don't find anything funny." He continues to laugh. "You really are blind aren't you...ha." I stare at him. "No. I see an idiot that is laughing at nothing. Lunatic." He acts like he is emotionally hurt. "Ouch. Those words are like daggers." I laugh at him. "Its not funny!" Hah. Its my turn now to laugh. Ha. Loser.

        "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Sakara comes in sprinting then leaps over the wolf. She growls and steps in between of him and me. "Get out." She spats at him. "Jeezus. Is that how she says 'Hi'?" Sakara growls. "Sakara, calm down. He doesnt seem like a threat. Look his stats are low." The wolf backs away a bit in embarrassment. "Its true. Dont deny it." He stays silent for a bit but then breaks the silence, "Either way..My name is Crimson!" The hell? Crimson? "How does your name fit with your appearance. You have green eyes and black and white fur. Nothing is crimson." I laugh. "Your name is Nia. How does that fit?...You shouldn't be laughing." I keep laughing, "HAH! Sucks for you then. I can do whatever I please." Loser. "Oh really?..." He says that in a tone that is suspicious. My laugh's tone goes higher. "What." Squeaky voice. "WHAT." YAY! "YAY! THIS VOICE IS FUN!!!" Crimson looks down in shame. "It was suppose to be torturous..." He says whining. "Ew. I hate whiners." I notice that my voice go backs to normal. "WHY! WHY YOU DO THAT." Crimson laughs. "Hah! Hypocrite." You piece of shit. Karma is a bitch.

Present time...

        "No....I'm not going." Crimson stares at me with widened eyes. "WHY?! You can have everything with me!!" Lier. Why do you lie. You killed my foster parents. My family. My life. I have no point at living. What's the point of taking a long breath. The point of blinking...worshipping? Fighting?...I could....no. Should. Just go jump off the edge of the cliff that I once feared. It was all my fault. My greed. It all makes sense now. Looking back at how my family is dead. Sakara. Rocco. Aquaria...They were killed. They didnt just die. They were killed by me. Me.

3 days ago....

        "NIA! HELP ME! NIAA!"I get waken up by a blood screaching scream. Whose voice was that. Either way I jump to my paws and run in the direction I heard the scream. Shit. How far was that distress call....Holy shit. No. No. NO. I see Sakara with a slit throat...along with Aquaria....and Rocco. No. Why. How did this happen... I walk up to the corpses. They have the exact...litteraly exact same wound. Same claw patterns. No changes. What?......I pick up their corpses to bring them back to our area. Shit. I have to carry dead bodies around now.

        After a while I feel the weight on my back go away....what. I turn my head to see....their bodies are all gone. I no longer feel Sakara soft fur nor Rocco's spikey fur. Aquaria's silky fur. Why did this happen in the first place?....I start to get dizzy while im walking. Im huffing and puffing now. Hearing every breath i take deeply....is this the end?...i start to lose my balance. Here is the end...

Black. Everywhere.

        I see 2 people. They look so familiar. Why are they still...something crimson is all over the place. Black and white fur too. Who could have done this? Who are these people? Do i know them?....What is going on...? Wait, no. I know these people. Its my Foster parents.....well fuck. I look around their bodies for clues of the murderer...i find a very major clue to the murderer. The letter C is carved into their necks....Wait...CRIMSON! 

        Could Crimson have done this to them...possibly. I have only known him for so long. "You thought you had me figured out havent you, what a pity." Who's there? "Who else is alive other than Devin and Staren? Ha." Crimson. "Yep, you guessed it." Why did you do this to them? "They knew about you Nia...or again shall i say Expired Project #401." Shut up. Stop telling me my own name. "Is it your name? or your expiermental identity?" What? "Im the one that built you #401." You are a stupid brat that lies you know that? "Thats no way to respect you creator." Kinda is if you abandoned me. "Stop being in Denial. You ran away from my lab." Dont act stupid with me either. I heard you conversation with the other scientists you dick. You were going to shut me down then destroy me. YOU are the one who should be scared of me. "How wrong you are...such a shame. I was the one who shut down the sercurity systems and allowed you to escape. I mislead the scientists so they would think I would actually get rid of you. Psh. I gave you a new life which isnt behind bars. Paradise." HOW THE HELL IS THIS PARADISE WHEN MY FOSTER PARENTS ARE DEAD AND SO ARE MY FRIENDS?!? "They arent dead. They were released form this horid game that Dark Inestia created for revenge. They dont remember you." Stop lying you prick. "Denial. You are overflowing with the truth im beholding you with." Die. "How rude. This is why Devina and Staren are going to die." What. "Yea you heard me." I see Devin and Staren show up in front of me, but....in front of them is a stepping stool...a lever and a-......a rope. A rope that is used for suicide. No. "I wont let do it if you just turn into what you're made to be." Never. "Okay." Devin and Staren walk up the stool and start to put their necks through the rope. Thats it. I run towards them and leap to tackle them out. Only to be stopped mid air by Crimson. "Stop interfering with fate." Time unpauses but Devin and Staren dissapear. "Happy? I released them out of the game. Now its your turn to make a move." Fine. I will do it.

Present time

        "You thought you had me figured out didnt you? Wrong." I run towards Crimson and tackle him all the way into a sharp rock. "This is where your journey ends you prick." My eyes turn white and start to glow....I summon my black and white sword. "Dont do this, I will release you if you dont." Crimson pleas. "I rather die with this game and all of the evil within it." I stab the sword into his chest and keep pushing it down until i feel his body go limb. A burst of white light gets revealed when his body goes limb. I get flown back and land on my four paws. Is this it? The end to this horrid nightmare?...I guess it is...for now. I see the world di-pixelating. Knowing that my friends are alive in the real world comforts me when I start to di-pixelate as well... Memories of how many friends and family i have lost to get to this point of victory.."Thank you everyone....I will see you on the other side..." I can feel a tear drop down my last cheek's pixels...."Goodbye."