Floor 101

After 6 months....on floor 101

Staren and I are going hunting. We got a notice that now you can starve and die. Screw this. This VMMO wasnt suppose to be like SAO. Why?.... "NIA! There's a bunny over there!" I sigh, "Staren...Please dont say bunny...say rabbit. Please." He stares at me confused, "Why?" I look up at the starry night. "That's Dradis's Nickname. I always called him that...." I can see Staren wishes he didnt ask that question...emotion in his eyes. So detectable. "Oh...." His voice trails off. We both focus now on the rabbit. "Okay Nia. Here is the plan. You go around the bunny and cut it off. I will chase it into you. Okay?" Why do i have to do it?...."Okay." I run into the bushes to hide. I can see the rabbit and Staren. Staren jumps off and sprints toward the rabbit. He is getting close. Thats my que. I jump out of the bushes and smack it off the ground. The rabbit lands in my orginal hiding spot. "Good! You got it!" Staren seems so happy....I walk toward the bushes. I peek in. The rabbit. Its crying.....rabbits cry? Its alive. Its trying to get up. I walk slowly to it and sit next to it. I hear Staren coming. Oh shit. "I have to hide you..." I see what i can use as a decoy. Um...here. I find a crow and kill it. I put it where the rabbit was. Staren walks in. "It was a bird?..." Did he notice? "Um..Yea! Your eyesight isnt good. It was a crow. Not a black rabbit." My tail is hiding the rabbit. I can hear and feel the rabbit crying and trying to crawl away. Staren walks up to me and picks up the dead bird. "Okay. Lets go Nia! Rocco, Devin, and Sakara arent gonna be too happy. The bird is small..." He walks out and runs to our area. I wait until I dont see Staren anymore. Okay. He's gone. I lift up my tail and reveal the rabbit. I talk to it, "Its gonna be okay. I wont hurt you anymore." Its leg is bleeding..I need to help it. I look around trying to see if there is anything helpful. I found a twig and some soft leaves. This might help. Since i think it might be broken...I hold the twig up to the rabbit's leg and start wrapping the twig and leg together with the soft leaves. "You're gonna be okay. I promise." The rabbit stops crying. Does it trust me?...I pick it up and put it on my back. "I wont let you die."

         I reach our area. Staren looks at me, "Where have you been? I was about to go look for you." Sakara joins in, "Yea...I was starting to get worried. Dont do that to me." Devin stares at me. He slowly walks up to me. He sits in front of me. "Um...Nia. Why is there a black rabbit on your back?" Fuck, he noticed. Staren glares at me. "Nia?...Why are you carrying it? That is food. Not a baby." Rocco. You are so ignorant. "Listen. I couldnt kill it. I was hunting with Staren. We saw it. Then when I thought i killed it. I didnt. It was alive. It has a broken leg though. It was crying....." Devin replies to that in a bad tone, "Nia. That is food. Its a part of nature. Its not important." .... I give all of them a bad look. Sakara isnt looking at me. She is looking at the sky. She knows. "Fuck all of you." Why did i just say that? And why did i say that like im about to cry? Am i going to cry? I am. "You guys have no heart. You are all ignorant. You should be helping me out here Rocco. I saved your life and Sakara." She looks at me with no emotion. "I know you know about why I didnt kill this bunny." She starts to cry silently. Devin, Rocco, Staren. They arent saying a thing. "Im leaving. Fuck all of you. I dont know why i even stuck around. Cold hearts you guys have." I turn around and start walking away. How dare them. Screw them. "Its just food." I stop walking. "What? Did you just say?" Devin... "You are leaving cause of some food? You're tired. Eat. Thats why your like this." Did you.... I put the rabbit down on a soft pile of grass. I turn rapidly towards Devin. There is no emotion in his eyes. "How should you know?....Half of the time when i told you that i wanted your help you fucking ignored me. So how should you know how i fucking feel you piece of shit." I give him a death glare. "You have to think for us....and yourself." I had enough of you. Im crying. I growl at him and run at him full speed. Devin isnt gonna see this coming. This might be the last thing he sees coming. I tackle Devin full force. Both of us roll down a hill on the other side of our area. We stop rolling. I pin him down to the ground. "You made me fucking do this to you. You are so selfish of yourself that you dont even know what I have been through." Devin tries to get free. I slap him across his face. "Dont even try. Anything you want to say to me before I kill you?" I growl and snarl at him. His face is still emotionless. I yell at him, "WHY DONT YOU SHOW ANY EMOTION!!!" I scratch his face. "WHY DONT YOU CARE ABOUT ANYTHING!?" I get thrown across the bottom of the hill. "Why do you care so fucking much about a fucking rabbit?....My cheek hurts." Did devin just throw me? I growl at him, "CAUSE ITS DRADIS!!!! YOU PIECE OF IGNORANT CRAP DIDNT EVEN NOTICE?! OR BOTHER TO ASK ME! YET YOU DONT TRY AND SAY ANYTHING OR SHOW ANYTHING!!!" Im crying so hard. I feel the salty cold tears run down my face. "You...." I cant even speak anymore. Im full of emotion. "Im sorry Nia...I didnt even-" I get up and run. I dont know where im going. I dont care. "Nia wait!! Where are you going!?" Does he actaully care for once? Well i dont anymore. "To get away from you." I sprint full speed. I reach a top of a waterfall cliff. Its over. I cant take this anymore. "NIA DONT DO IT!!" Devin, Staren, Sakara, and Rocco yell. "Goodbye." I jump. Falling. The feeling is so wonderful. No more worries. No more lies. No more heartbreak. So is this how it feels?...to die? I close my eyes. Before I close my eyes, I see 4 blobs. What is that? I open my eyes. Its....its them. Rocco. Sakara. Devin. Staren. They jumped with me. Why?................................."I love you" I hear devin's voice....................................."I wont be like them....your  my  sister......" I hear Sakara's voice......................"We  grew  up  together....Those  amazing  years......." I hear Rocco's voice.................."Im  with  you...... till  the  end...." I hear Staren's voice. They care. Im crying......I led them to their deaths. "Nia......Dont worry about me....I got to see you one more time before i leave.....take care of them.....goodbye Nia...." Dradis just spoke to me....he was the black bunny. No. We are not dying here. This might kill me....but they can not die. Not today. I charge up everything. I see the bottom. Its close. Its now or never. I let go. Of everything. My eyes glow with white light. Black wings generate. Im flying....i did it....but they are still falling. Faster. I zoom down. No. They are about to die. I zoom across the rocky bottom boosting them to the side. I hit a rock and lose my balance and start to roll on the grass on the other side. Then and there. I see Inestia. Its her. "You did it Nia." I smile, a faint smile. My body feels numb. Nothing. Black is everywhere now...............