The Rescue

Sakara and I are just frozen solid, from the scene we just saw. How can someone be the evil....how. Its silent. Too Silent. "Ok survivors." She says that with a sly tone and she still has the bloody evil smirk on her face. "I have a surprise for all of you." You have received an Ability from Inestia! What is this? An Ability? Expired's Ability....Why is it named after me? "Every single one of you have received an Ability. This ability isnt just a normal ability. It's an Ability of your own. This ability is custom generated for each of you. None are the same." So thats why. "Before i go....I have a POP QUIZ FOR ALL OF YOU!!!" I don't like that tone. Fake Inestia howls to the sky filled with sunlight. We hear a large crack and than an explosion. Pieces of plastic glass fall from the sky. Did she just break a barrier of this town or something?? Then I see it. Dark wolves. My first instinct is to run, but I just know the wolf is rocco that i recongize here. "Sakara follow me." I quickly turn and dash in the direction I saw "Rocco." I have my sword in hand and ability fully charged if i have to use it. The huge crowd of wolves fleeing for the lives seperates Sakara and I, "SAKARA??!?" ARE YOU THERE!?" I hear her voice say, "KEEP GOING! I'LL CATCH UP!" I jump and dash off. I knew it was him. I know that black and red hair anywhere, and those eyes. It's Rocco. Rocco is laying on the floor and his paw his bleeding. He must have tripped and fell when he was going to run. "Rocco DUCK!!!" As I say that, one of the dark wolves jumps over him to bite into him but I too dash then jump over him. I tackle the dark wolf to the floor and slay it. I rush over to Rocco, "Rocco were you bit?" He looks at me, he seems so relieved, "Nia is that you? No i wasnt bit, I fell and tripped while running." Knew it. "Yea its me. Lets go." I put his injured paw around my neck to help him walk. I can feel Rocco trying to push himself to walk. "Rocco dont push yourself, take it easy. Sakara is coming to help." Sakara, out of nowhere, swoops under Rocco's Belly and has him on her back to make it easier for Rocco and Me. "Thanks Sakara." I'm so glad Sakara is here to be with me. "So it was Rocco that you saw." "Yep! I just knew it." After a while of walking, we decide to rest. "So Rocco, when you logged into this world....Did you log in with anyone else?..." Sakara asks. His eyes just cloud with tears after Sakara's words...."I-I di-I did....I logged in with Devin-" "DEVIN!?!?" Im frozen at the name and how he's crying about it so means that something bad happened. "and...Staren." Sakara is just eyes wide due to the answer. "Where are they Rocco?? Please dont tell me they are dead." His eyes are full of tears, "They arent dead....they left me back there. " Those worries are gone but now I want to find them to yell at them and then thank them for not dying. "Do you have anything that belongs to them?" He seems a bit more relaxed, "Yea Staren's Sword." Perfect. When I got the "gift" from Inestia, one of it's cababilties was tracking. I smell the sword to get Staren's Scent. "Guys, If you can keep up to me then follow me, if you cant stay here. Cause I know where they are." Sakara is surprised, "How?!" "Tracking." I dash off immediately to follow Staren's scent, hopefully Devin is with him. The dash turns into a run, then into a sprint. The scent is fresh come on. A little bit more. I go full speed through the trees follwoing the scent. Then i see them. They are normal. Thank the lord. They aren't infected. They are sleeping though. Oh I have an idea. I find a pebble and throw it at Staren. He quickly awakes, "Hey i just got hit by something." Devin wakes up and yawns. "Probably just a fly calm down." Staren calms down, "Do you think Rocco is still alive....." Devin just stares at the grass, "He probably is...but we were getting chased. We had no choice. Well at least he has your sword so he can track us if he wants to find us." Devin is still clever. Time to show my scent. "Hey Staren, do you smell that?" He smells the air, "The scent reminds me of Nia." So he now knows. "Come on get up. Someone is here, I just know it." He both stand up in defensive position. "Whoever you are...Show yourself." Show time. "It's Sakara." He both tense up, "Sakara??" I leap out of the bushes and land on a stick. Ow. "I knew that voice and scent wasn't Sakara's." I throw Staren's sword to the ground. "Hey thats my sword! Wasnt it with Rocco? Please dont tell me he's dead." Staren replies. I get off Devin and sit. "He was about to be, since YOU 2 IDIOTS LEFT HIM!" Devin stands up, "Hey...We were being chased by dark wolves and we thought he was behind us." I give him a glare, " That still doesnt mean that you leave your bestfriend for dead, if it werent for me to save him, he would have been long gone." I start to cry. "Hey whats wrong? Are you really that upset about us leaving him..." .....," No its that...it just reminds me about Dradis and Yoria..." Staren and Devin look at eachother, "There in SMO too?...." i collaspe and start to cry harder. "THEY ARE DEAD!!" I break down crying. Staren and Devin are just shocked and help me back up. "Im sorry i asked." Dont blame yourself, "Its fine....you didnt know...Come on follow me. Hurry."