XXXIV

hey y'all
im currently in the process of writing another book
ion know how that will turn out
got two ideas in my head
decided to write both
whichever one i like better, that'll be the one i stick with
okay i luv u <3

Lauren and Kenzie stood by the opened door out to the football field, letting the warm breeze hit their faces.

"So, you and Emily?" Lauren quirked an eyebrow, smiling at her friend.

"Emily, she's really nice, but.."

"Brynn."

"Yep.

Silence, yet again.

"So, you and Will?" Kenzie winked.

Lauren laughed, "Will is nice."

"You should give him a chance!" Kenzie smiled.

"Yeah, but, I don't know. I promised her I wouldn't let her hold me back anymore, but I just can't."

"I understand. We're supposed to be moving on. And people keep telling us they're not worth it, but they are. Which is why me and Emily will never happen because, of, you know."

"Brynn?"

Kenzie laughed, "You know me too well. I have to go Lauren. See you in math!"

Lauren said goodbye to her as the girl walked back down the empty hallway. Lauren moved from her position against the wall, and walked outside, letting the air hit her skin. She felt a presence behind her, and looked up toward the bleachers. There sat Nadia. She didn't look okay. Lauren slowly walked up toward her, getting about three rows away from her before calling out to her.

"Nadia?" Lauren asked, looking at Nadia's face as she seemed to snap back into reality.

She looked up at Lauren's face for only a second, before looking back down at the work in her lap.

"Hello." Nadia responded coldly.

Lauren couldn't with that girl. She didn't understand why she was so upset with her. Nadia still wouldn't look back up at her.

"Are you just going to be a bitch to me now? I thought we were friends!" Lauren said.

Nadia snapped, "Were we ever really friends Lauren? Just do what you promised me and move on, and leave me alone!"

Lauren's heart broke. She couldn't stand it. She needed to make Nadia hurt just as bad as she did.

"Hey guys! What're you talking about?" A boy asked.

It was Will, and right behind him stood Chase. Both girls knew they heard the whole thing, but neither cared.

Lauren turned to Will, a sickening idea forming in her mind, and put on her most flirtatious face, "Hey Will..."

She could feel Nadia eyeing her every move as she walked closer toward Will. She stopped right in front of him.

"Uh, what's going on?" Will asked, confused out of his mind.

Lauren pulled his head toward her, and whispered in his ear quickly, "I'm sorry. Forgive me for this. Just play along."

And then she locked lips with William Franklyn Miller, right in front of the girl she actually wanted to be kissing. Nadia had had enough, as she gathered her things and stormed down the bleachers, Chase running after her.

Lauren pulled away, and Will looked confused as hell.

"Listen, I'm not complaining but, why did we just do that in front of Nadia? Don't you like her?" He asked.