VIII

brynn's.wife

ok so like, y'all r boutta be shook but

ok so like, y'all r boutta be shook but.... HUNTER AND BRYNN ARE FOLLOWING ME! also john has been liking my posts so.. there is hope!
the peeps that are left: johnnyorlando laurenorlando nadiaturner lilia xlilhuddy haydensummerall
28.9k likes
view top comments...

-

luv.johayden: i mean, i could leak a pic of you but i won't, and also: YOU ARE SO LUCKY HOW??

-brynn's.wife: I. DON'T. KNOW.

johnnyorlando: 🤠

-brynn's.wife: OMG HI

brynnrumfallo: only six left...

-brynn's.wife: wowowowowo HI

ladia.otp: you actually might get there haha

-brynn's.wife: haha ikr

barth.hunter: 😎

-brynn's.wife: hello!!

huddy.small: actually shook. you got this!

-brynn's.wife: thanks payton!!

hannie.girl: you got lucky

-brynn's.wife: i will actually fight you sis. square up!

-

johnnyorlando has started following you!

-

"Holy shi-" Kenzie started, but was cut off by a loud honk from outside her house.

Mandla.

She rushed out of her room, "Going to the mall with Mandy and Maisy! I'll text you when I'm coming home!"

There was no response, until Maddie shouted, "Bye bitch!"

"Bye hoe!" She shouted back to her older sister.

-

"Wish you would've told me you were picking me up," Kenzie told Mandla, as Maisy led them toward Hot Topic.

"Yeah, yeah, it's whatever," Mandla shrugged her comment off, "Ooh! Look! There are the shoes!"

He tugged at Maisy and Kenzie's shoulders, to pull their attention toward a pair of black boots with sparkling gems covering them.

"Mandla," Maisy said, pointing at the shoes, "You said you wanted to tone down your 'gayness', correct?"

Mandla nodded.

"Well this is not the way to do it!" Maisy shouted.

Kenzie broke out laughing, and Maisy did as well, whilst Mandla stood, looking very displeased with his friends. All of the sudden, a voice was heard, calling out to Mandla.

"Mandy!" A blonde girl shouted, running into the arms of Mandla.

"Lilia, I didn't know you would be here!" Mandla said, pulling away and smiling at the girl.

"Whose your friend Mandy?" Maisy asked.

"Oh right, guys this is Lilia Buckingham," He said, gesturing toward the smiling girl, "Lilia, this is Maisy Stella, and Mackenzie Ziegler."

"Hey y'all." Lilia waved.

Holy shit! Maddie would be freaking out! And I am too! She absolutely adores this girl. Just stay calm. Oh, and take pictures to flex on hoebag Maddie.

"Let's go have some fun guys!" Maisy said, grabbing the attention of the group and walking out of Hot Topic, the other three close behind.

Apparently, fun was eating a LOT of food, getting kicked out of multiple stores, and basically living in Forever 21, which was okay with the group. And in the end, Maisy and Kenzie gained a new friend. Lilia Buckingham.

SKSKSKSKSKS tbh I'm excited to write Brynn's reaction to Kenzie's face reveal. ugh i love them. also this is NOT A JADIA BOOK. i love them both but, it's either jenzie or johayden. and nadia belongs with diggy or lauren, not sorry sis. jenzie, johayden, daria, and ladia are superior to jadia don't fight me pls i just ate taco bell and my stomach is bout to shoot me in the face for the hell i've put it through. okay c y'all later.

also that song from the dream feet dance challenge on tik tok

Sub Urban - Cradles

it's really lit. such a bop. i recommend listening to the whole song because it has a really good meaning and it's really dark, also, i love his voice 💕

okay that's all!