XXVII

meanwhile

lilia

hey

hey mads
what's up?

do you know why my sister's like super depressed?

brynn broke her heart

damn

that's not the only shit that went down
nadia and john broke up
and then nadia got into a fight with lauren
so now lauren hates her

sounds like that party was cursed

idk
chase, mandla, and johayden were fine

thank god
how's brynn doing

from how she sounded when i called her, bad
she really liked kenzie
still does

damn
at least we're good

that's bc we're calm and collected
and also we're actually official
so ig that helps

they just got roasted
but ya
it's easier to have a better relationship when u actually have a label on what u are

wanna go to the movies

date or nah

date ofc

alright ;)
i need to get away from negative nancy anyways

i'll pick u up in 20 ❤️

love u 💕

love you too 😘
i'll see u in 20

-

Brynn didn't know how, but she had to get Kenzie back. So she grabbed her keys and headed down her stairs.

"Not so fast Brynn," Her mother said, "Where are you going?"

"To go win back my girl." Brynn said, before running out to her car, ignoring her mom's questions and curses toward her for being a 'sinner'. (sksksksksks)

And so, Brynn was off, on the very complicated mission of getting Mackenzie Ziegler to at least tolerate her again. And she had no clue where to start.

-

"You took your time," Johnny said, "Thanks for finally showing up."

"Shut the hell up John," Nadia replied, taking off her jacket, "I had to bribe Ruby into not telling our parents that I left."

"Well, she's in her room," Johnny said, "You know where that is. You practically live here because you're always over."

"Not recently." Nadia muttered.

And so, she gathered her courage and started up the steps of the Orlando house. She could hear noise. It sounded like music. And as she got closer, she realized that it was her voice. Lauren was watching videos of them. Nadia in that moment felt even shittier than Brynn.

Without realizing it, she had reached the Polaroid covered door. She looked at all the photos of her and Lauren. They were really close. Nadia had no clue how much she missed Lauren until she lost her. Funny how the world works like that.

Nadia stared at a photo where she was hugging Lauren from behind, and smiled at how embarrassed Lauren had been. She wanted them to be like that again. This inspired her to FINALLY knock on the door, "Can I come in?"

-

"Brynn! Over here!" Hayden called, waving her over to him.

"Hey Hayden," She said, taking the seat next to him, "I can't thank you enough for your help."

"Listen, I love Kenzie, and you make her happy, so I'm going to make sure that you two have a happy ending."

"So, what do I do?"

"You need to be there for her. Their house is a mess right now, and the best thing you could do is show her you care. So go to her and just be there for her, you don't even have to say anything."

"How are you so smart Hayden?"

"Let's just say I have a lot of experience."

"Thank you, thank you so much."

"No problem, now what are you waiting for? Go see her."

hayden = smart boy
also get ready for johayden bc they're on their way
ugh i love my gays