Tears

Marshall slowly pushes me off of him. I glare at the girl that's in front of the door.

"Marshy what are you doing with her?!?" Jennifer screams.

Her hands are on her hips. Her eyes are darting between Marshall and I.

"Jen! It's not what you think!" Marshall tries to reason. "That's what everyone says."

Jennifer says annoyed. "No really. Jen, she jumped on me." "How can I trust you?"

Marshall floats over to Jennifer and kisses her. They kiss for at least a minute. I fell like I'm gonna hurl.

They release and I get a glare from Jennifer. Marshall's eyes look sad. I'm too late. Marshall doesn't like me anymore.

They hold hands and walk out the door. I can't think. I run out the door and follow them. Jennifer starts making the portal home and goes in holding Marshall's hand. I tackle Marshall down on the grass. The portal closes with Jennifer on the other side. I starts running pulling Marshall.

Marshall's POV

Fi is angrily pulling me through the grass. We're in the forest so it's dark enough for me. How did Fi get this strong. Wow has she grown. Ugh stop mind! I have a girlfriend. It starts getting really dark. I notice Fi has dragged me into a tiny cave.

She gets on top of me, hands and legs on either side. Her eyes are wet, she's crying. Her tears start dripping onto my face.

"Fi-" I start. "Why Marshall why?!?" Fionna screams.

She keeps repeating what she said and starts pounding her fists hard on my chest. It hurts, but only a little.

I can't hold my feelings back.

.

Next chapter preview...

.

"I hate you! I never want to see your face again!!!"

.

I hope you liked this chapter! Comment!!!

~JOE OUT!!!~