Love, Love, and More Love

I grab her fists which stop her from pounding. She looks at me wide eyed. Her beautiful blue eyes are wet with tears.

"Fionna, Fi. Why do you love me?" I ask puzzled.

She gets off of me and sits, hugging her knees. Her body starts rocking back as forth.

"I-I think I've al-always lo-loved you." Fi stutters through her sobbing. "I never stopped loving you, ya know. I always wanted to come back and see your beautiful self. The only thing that was stopping me was the thought of what you felt about me. I was afraid that you hated me. I was even more afraid that you had just forgotten me. The ironic thing was I was trying to forgot you. I tried to move on. Even when I started dating Jen I still loved you." I scoot closer to Fi and sit up.

I gently put my arm around her, pulling her closer to me. She stops shaking and stops crying. I've always wanted her to love me.

"I love you Fi." I confess fully. "I love you too Marshall." Fi replies in a soothing voice.

I take her chin lightly and turn it towards me. I kiss Fi. She kisses back. I feel the burning love sensation that I haven't felt since I last saw Fi. Our kiss is passionate. Her lips taste like strawberries.

"I hate you! I never want to see your face again!!!" I hear a familiar voice.

I pull apart from Fi and we both look over to see Jennifer standing at the cave entrance. Not again. This time, I know what I'm going to say.

.

.

.

XD

Ik it was too short!!! I'm sorry yall! idk...

Comment ANYTHING!

~JOE OUT!!!~