The Smile

"It was really hard. Gumball, your busy all the time and we never really hang out. Your always in your lab. FP I don't know if I want to be in an on off relationship. It's kind of what it seems like. Marshall. You and I are bro and sis. I don't want to change the relationship we have, I don't want to ruin it. I'm gonna have to choose none of you."

Gasps around the room show that everyone heard. I see Cake and Lord Mono too. Cake is smiling which makes me feel better. Lord Mono, I don't know what he's doing. I look and Marshall and his face is disapointed. Gumball is somewhat sad. FP looks tired.

"I'm sad about your decision Fionna. Maybe we can hang out some time. Do what you want to do. Friends at least right?" Gumball asks. "Thanks for understanding Gumball. Of course we can be friends." I assure.

He nods and I nod. It feels weird but I hug him. The guy of my dreams confessed. I was reminded of things. I rejected him. Gumball let's go and looks at me with sad tired eyes.

I lean in close and kiss him on the lips. He tastes like gum. It lasts five seconds then it's over. I've always wanted to do that, at least since I first met him. It's not what I thought it would be like. But I smile and he smiles. Then he leaves to his lab.

"I really am sad that you didn't choose me. Deep inside I really wanted you to. It was nice being your somewhat date to the ball. Im glad we can be friends. Lets keep it to that." FP half smiles.

There's no need for me to assure him. I hug him and quickly release starting to feel hot. He smiles and I smile back.

"Can I get a kiss? One last kiss?" FP asks.

Instead of saying yes or no I give him a quick kiss on the lips. My lips burn. I miss the old times, but not too much. He waves good bye and nods to Marshall, then leaves.

"I'll walk you to my house." Marshall says grabbing my hand.

Before I can respond we're already running towards his house. His tie is flying into my face. I can smell his cologne. I can understand why everyone gasped. He really is something. He dressed up extra cool to impress me. I guess it worked.

We arrive at Marshall's house and we enter his room. He lays on his bed, no floating.

"You really went with no one. I really wanted you to choose me. I should have known." Marshall sighs. "Sorry." I say not knowing any other way to reply. "Did you like what I wore?" "Huh? Oh... Yeah. It was pretty cute."

My face turns red and I come over and lay on the bed next to him. He turns over and looks at me leaning on his elbow. I do the same and stare into his eyes. Cute. I gotta stop thinking that!

"What do you even want?" I say a little harshly. "I want you." Marshall replies calmly. "Oh..."

Marshall scoots closer to me. What do I flippin do?!? Marshall places a hand on my thigh. He's clearly focused by the look on his face. Well duh. He's done this a million times to a million girls. Once he gets what he wants he'll move on. But it's not like I'm going to go through with this. I CAN'T!!!

Marshall puts his hand at the back of me and starts to unzip my dress. What do I do? What do I say? It's fully unzipped and he's starting to pull it down.

"Marshall." I state. "Yes princess?" Marshall asks. "I don't-" "Let me just stop you. Think or all the good times we had together. Think of how we are so great together."

Marshall... He's always been by my side. We're always fighting monsters together. He's saved my from monsters. We laugh, and enjoy ourselves. He's made moves on me and I haven't even noticed. He's the coolest guy I know. He's always there for me. He comforts me. We talk. He knows my secrets.

He starts slipping my dress off more. It's half way down my bra. Oh glob. I grab his wrist and our eyes meet. He leans in and kisses me. I push him away and he stops.

"How can I make you love me back?" Marshall asks. "You can't just make me love you." I reply. "My heart hurts for you." "I'm sorry." "I'm sorry too."

Marshall gets up and grabs some of the special milk. He chants the spell for the Nightosphere. I get up out of reaction and my dress slips down to my waist. I stand up and run over to Marshall tugging on his arm. My dress is left on the bed slipping to the floor. The portal opens.

"Marshall please don't go!" I scream crying. "Don't worry 'lil Fi. I'll be back soon." Marshall half smiles, "You look cute."

I look down and my face turns red. Not now. I look back at Marshall and he leans into kiss. He kisses me on the lips for a long while. He tastes like strawberries. He leans back and turns to the portal. My arms fall to my sides.

"I love you Fi." Marshall comments walking into the portal.

We exchange a smile. A nice smile I'll remember forever. But it only lasts seconds before Marshall and the portal disapear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Woah.

Please share and comment!

~JOE OUT!!!~