Human Boy

"Woah Fionna. Calm down. Let's go somewhere private." I whisper to Fi dragging her to my house and up to my room.

I sit her down on my bed and I sit down too. I look her straight in the eyes. My red eyes stare deeply into her blue eyes.

"Look, I went to go see Gumbutt and he treys to take me away from you. He then succeeded. Luckily MagicWoman saved me. Of course, as that Gumbutt said, MagicWoman cursed me. She made me human. I don't really know how this is bad..." I start. "Marshall, of course it's bad! Something terrible is going to happen to you. I've felt with her before, and something terrible is going to happen." Fi rants on.

I take her chin and lean in and kiss her. I wrap my arms around her and she does too. We get closer and our kiss become more passionate.

I want this to last forever, but I know it can't. I know the consequences of my curse. But I love her too much to tell her.

Fionna's POV

Marshall pulls away and smiles. I smile back, but it's not real.

"You sure your okay?" I ask. "Of course." Marshall replies knowingly, his smile disapearing, "Just know, I'll always love you."

I smile and he smiles. Marshall's face looks different. He looks tired, with bags under his eyes.

"You should get some sleepers Marshall. You look tired." I tell him. "Okay. If that will make you feel better."

Marshall takes off his shirt and his socks and shoes. My face turns red as I watch him get under the covers of his bed.

"Marshall, don't you-" I start. "Lay with me." Marshall interrupts.

My face turns even more red. I take of my sandals and slip under the covers slowly with Marshall. He tugs me towards him and holds me. His warmth makes me warmer.

I feel like he's not telling me something.

I wake up and see An unfamiliar body next to me. It doesn't look like Marshall. His body is tan and his hair is blonde.

I poke the person.

He wakes up.

"Fi, what do you want?" The voice is unfamiliar. "Marshall?" I ask frightened. "What?" "Why do you look so weird?"

Marshall gets up and rolls out of bed. He stands up and looks at me. His eyes are blue, and he looks more human. I didn't know he would change this much.

Marshall walks over and looks in the mirror.

"She never said this would happen." Marshall says under his breath. "What do you mean..?" I ask getting up. "Nothing Fi."

I'm about to interject but Marshall walks towards me and kisses me on the lips for only a few second.

His warm lips leave a mark on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

BORING!!!

Okay... I know I shouldn't be saying that about my own book... but that was boring. I think I'm gonna end the story in maybe the next 10 chapters...

Anything you guys want to happen in the chapters before it ends..? COMMENT!

Okay.. Well bye..!

~JOE OUT!!!~