Thinking

*The next day*

I'm wearing my normal blue outfit with white bunny hat.

I told Cake about EVERYTHING. She was surprised by everything I'm in the kitchen trying to explain to her why I excepted Marshall's date, but she doesn't get it. We are best friends!!

"Cake I have to go on this so called date!!! He is my best friend!!! I want him to be okay with that. Maybe this date will satisfy him." I declare. "Okay, okay hunny. But if you go on this date you have to wear a dress." Cake smiles deviously. "Okay." I give in.

Cake stretches upstairs and comes back with a baby blue dress. She unfolds it so I any see it fully. It's a plain baby blue dress that flows out. It has two inch straps. There's little white figure type things of my bunny hat everywhere on the dress. It's... simple.

"Okay. I have to go see FP and Gummy now. I need to talk to them and see how everything is holding up." I confess. "Do you still like Gumball?" Cake asks curiously. "I don't know anymore."

I grab my green bag, sling it on and head out to see FP.

.

.

.

I arrive at the fire kingdom with my fire resistant suit on, the invisible one. I walk though the doors and find FP sitting on his throne. As I approach he sees me.

"Hey Fionna! How are you?" FP greets. "I'm good FP. Thanks." I reply. "Would you like to go to Gumballs next ball with me? I know it's kind of out of no where." "Uh sure. So you forgive me? For the whole fight thing..." "Yeah. You've changed Fionna. And I want to give us a chance. I'm a little busy with the Fire Kingdom. My mother has been trying to escape lately. Want to hang out and adventure some other time, even if we can't be boy friend and girlfriend?" "I'd love that."

I give him a quick hug and happily leave the Fire Kingdom. I'm glad that's over with. Now I want to see Gummy!

I run all the way over to the Candy Kingdom.

.

.

.

I arrive in Gumball's lab and find him working on a sciency thing.

"Hey Gummy!" I cheer. "Oh hey Fionna. It's nice to see you." Gumball greets putting down all of his sciency stuff. "Want to go hang out?" "No, sorry Fionna I can't. Ive been extremely busy lately." "Oh. I just wanted to make sure that's it was okay if I went with FP to the next ball. I kind of told him I would." "Yeah that's fine. The next one is tomorrow night. By the way, have you choosen you would like to be with?"

I always thought it would be Gumball. He has always been the one I my mind. Come to think of it, he's always busy. Whenever we do hang it's me doing chores for him. He never really hinted me that he liked me.

"No. I havn't. I'll tell you by tomorrow night at the ball." I answer.

Before anything else is said I leave to go think on my own. Is Gumball really right for me? FP and I are on and off. Marshall, he's just my bro.

¥.¥=.=+.+*.*^.^_._\.\|.|€.€£.£%.%#.#

Sorry it's short! Next chapter will be longer! It will be about "tomorrow"

Read my other books!

Tysm