Apologize

Fionna's POV

I wake up later that night in a hospital room. I hear voices surrounding me but I can't pick up a single one. Things are blurry as I tilt my head a little. On me right I see some pink and red. Must be Gumball and Flame Prince. When I turn to the left I see a dark shadowy figure not saying a word. Marshall? Is that really him?

My vision starts clearing up and I see Marshall's ear flicker. He turns his head and it looks like he's staring at me. As my vision turns normal I'm able to see him clearly. Though ed a vampire and he heals quicker he still has his cuts on his cheek and arm. His eyes are a mixture of depression and anger. Why did he come here? Abruptly he stands up. I look over at FP and Gumball and they stare at Marshall and stop yapping.

"I'm leaving. The deal was to stay till she wakes up and now she has. Goodbye." Marshall states.

Both FP and Gumball look over at me with loving eyes. Wait loving? FP? No, please no. I don't want this again. I slowly get into an upright position.

"Okay Marshall. You can leave. But you still have some of that truth serum in you. I'm gonna leave too so you and Fi can talk Flame Prince." Gumball says getting up and leaving.

As Marshall gets up he makes no eye contact with me whatsoever. But before he opens the door he glanced a look at me. Again full of depression and anger. He opens the door and slams it violently on his way out.

"Fionna. I'm going I leave too. Prince Gumball said you can leave whenever you would like. I know right now is a confusing time. I really hate to make it harder. I know we broke up, but it seems like you've changed. I still love you." With that FP gets up and calmly leaves.

What the flip?!? Ugh. Why did this happen for me?!? I should be happy the guy I like likes me back! But I mean, now I have mixed feelings. I need to say sorry to Marshall. I bet he's awake.

I quietly escape from the Candy Kingdom, and head to Marshall's. I'm still wearing my own clothes an I look no different. I have my "purse" and every this is still in it. Just like the truth serum... that I used on Marshall. I'm so sorry.

*Finally arrives at Marshall's*

When I arrive at Marshall's door I hear commotion is his room. Banging and screaming. I open the door and run quietly up to his room. When I get to the opening I peek in. There's a few holes in Marshall's walls and he's crying. He's mumbling something and screaming things.

"UGH!!! She only likes the nerdy, weak, little, FLIPPIN GUMBALL!!! I just wanna strangle that twerp! She'll never love me..." Marshall calms down and sits on the end of his bed.

I sigh than cover my mouth. I lose my balance and start to fall. Suddenly I feel a cold hand on my wrist and I look up. Marshall is holding me up but not laying on eyes on me. With his strength he pulls me up and into his room. His room with new holes.

"Hey Marshall... Whatcha wanna do." I ask trying to get a better mood. His hand leaves my wrist and he covers his mouth, "Kii." "Say that again." I order trying to pull his hands from his mouth. What comes out next surprises me, "Kiss."

Out of no where the front of my outfit is being pulled harshly towards Marshall. His cold lips touch mine and stay. He moves his hands to behind my head and my back. I try to pull away but it doesn't work. He'll only let go when he gets what he wants. His tongue brushes up against my lips and I hesitantly let him in so he'll let go. His tongue reaches my mouth and moves around. He pulls is tongue out and let's go of me licking his lips.

He smirks. Yes smirks. I swallow and wipe my lips.

"If it were between Gummy, Flameo, or me, who would you date?" Marshall asks confidentially.

The truth serum. That's why he kissed me. He wants the answer But it's not enough.

"I'm sorry Marshall. I shouldn't have cut you or given you truth serum." I apologize. "If you go on a date with me the day after tomorrow I'll accept your apology." Marshall proposes.

This is the only way. He's my bestfriend. I want to still be that. I have no choice.

"Okay." I answer.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I hope you liked it ).( Read my other books,

❤️Fiolee Forever❤️

Anastasia Catts

Please share, vote, and comment what evers!!!

~JOE OUT~ < boy name I'm a girl