Human

As I arrive to the field I hear laughter. As I get closer I see Fionna sitting in the shade of an apple tree laughing with someone. I get closer and see Marshall???

Marshall's ears twitch and he looks over at me. Fionna stops laughing and she looks at me with confusion. I walk closer and they keep staring at me.

"What are you doing here Marshall???" I ask in deeper comfusion. "The real question Gumbutt, is why are you here? I'll be right back Fi. I need to talk to Gumbutt here." Marshall says walking over to me with his umbrella over his head. "Don't hurt him Marshall." Fionna calls after him.

Marshall grabs my wrist and tugs me across the field and near his house. We get into the cave and he shoves me down onto his porch. He throws down his umbrella making a loud echoing sound.

He grabs my close and brings me close to his face, his red eyes burning a hole through my bubblegumness.

"Don't you ever try that on me again. I will not hesitate to kill you, you little Gumbutt. Stay away from Fi or I will get you." He let's go of me and I hit my head on the porch. "How-how did you get back?" I manage to say through the pain. "I guess you could say I got a little help from MagicWoman." "She always makes people pay up for that sort of stuff, no matter what. What did she do to you? How did she curse you?"

Instead of an answer I receive a smack that leaves my cheek stinging. I get a kick to my shin and another smack. Marshall grabs my collar and is about to do something terrible, but than a voice saves me.

"Marshall stop!" Fionna yells.

Marshall turns around and let's go of me, letting me bump my head once again. Fionna is standing near the entrance and is staring at the scene.

"Fionna! He tried to get rid of me, he tried to make it so you two would be together." Marshall yells to her.

Marshall's POV

I float over to Fi leaving stupid Gumbutt all alone. I embrace Fi, her face tucked into my chest.

"I love you Fi, don't you ever forget that. I will fight for our love, no one will stand in our way." I smile releasing her.

I grab her hand and we start walking through the fields. The sun shines down bright, it's so hot. it's a nice day out though. When we sit down in the shade of the tree the temperature feels better.

"Marshall? Are you okay? Your not very pale." Fionna cocks her head to the side.

She moves my head to the side and we exchange weird looks. she stands up and looks down on me.

Fionna freaks, "Marshall you're human! Your not pale blue, you can walk in the sun, and your bite marks are gone!"

.
.
.

This book is starting to suck!!!

I'm ending it soon... unless I get some help??? Ideas???

I'm ending it soon... probably

Comment

~JOE OUT!!!~