Switched

I push away from Marshall and look into his sparkling blue eyes. He smiles and stares back into my eyes. This isn't Marshall.

I let go of Marshall and look away. He isn't the same. He's a whole new person, and he isn't telling me the full truth.

"Marshall. I know you're not telling me something." I say avoiding eye contact. "I'm not Fi." Marshall replies in a soft voice.

I really want to believe him. I want to believe that everything is going to be okay. I want to believe that everything will turn out perfectly in the end.

I look up and see a guy. This isn't my Marshall. I can't believe any of this. I look away. I can hardly look at him.

"I-I just can't believe you." I stutter, "I-I can't even l-look at you right." "F-Fi... look at yourself!" Marshall yells.

I look up and him confusingly. I lift up one of my hands and look at it. It's blueish pale. What's happening. Am I turning into Marshall???

"Marshall what the flip is happening?!?" I scream. "She never said anything like this." Marshall says again under his breath. "Marshall Lee, TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" "Okay, okay. She told me to either leave you forever by what Gumball did, or let me come back and become a human and not have anything from my vampire, so no living forever, or floating, or anything."

I nod. My hair bobbing up and down. I look at it and gasp. It's raven black and straight. I feel as though I'm transforming, and the real type, not when Marshall tricked Cake and I into thinking we were vampires.

"You look really weird Fi." Marshall says flatly. "Wow, that's nice Marshall. Just what every girl wants to hear." I say sarcastically.

I sigh and look at what isn't Marshall anymore. I bet I look weird. Maybe cute because I probably look like Marshall. No time to think cute. Just look at Marshall's fleshy, blood filled, peach colored, skin.

It looks so good. I would die for that stuff. Too bad I can't die, than I would die for it. I fell as though I want to taste it.

I sigh. I have to stop making thoughts like this. Is this what Marshall thinks about all the time? Does he want to like eat me everyday???

I hear a door slam open. We both stare at each other. I rush down along with Marshall. In the door way stands a pink girl. She has long pink bubble like hair and has a pink dress. She looks like a pink Gumball. Wouldn't that be funny.

I let out a giggle, but the girls glare is fixated on Marshall. I look over to see Marshall's face smiling, smirking in fact. Do they know each other.

The girl asks sternly, "Marshall. WHAT THE FLIP DID YOU DO TO EVERYONE?!?"

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

This story is getting LAME!!!

I really need you guys to make suggestions on what you want to happen before I end the story!!!

~JOE OUT!!!~