Chapter.15

I dedicate this chapter to -Drum roll- @GummyBender Thnx so much for the awesome covers.I never knew a lot of you would participate.So thnx :)

This chapter is also dedicated to @xrules.She send me some ideas for the chapter and it really helped for my future chapters.Check out her story 'Timed' ;)

Aside from the dedications I have to be honest with you.I hated the last chapter so much.Like the word hate isn't even the right word.Idk I just feel like that it was horrible and lacking something and also the romance is clogging the best part! The actual 'Elevator case' so I'm am going to work extra hard with the upcoming future chapters and hope for the best.And if you don't like it well yeah let's hope that doesn't happen........Thanks for always supporting me and giving me nice feedback! :)

Totally aware of Grammar mistakes and spelling,please point them out kindly if you want! :)

*Ashton P.O.V*

Focus Ashton.Stop staring at her with that stupid smile.She is going through something and you offered her ice-cream.What idiot does that?Well obviously this idiot.Shit,I'm such a bad person.

After mentally scolding myself I watch as Amanda chooses which ice-cream she wants.

"Cookie dough?"I ask with disgust.

"Yes,the all time best Ice-cream."she exclaims.

"How can you like that?"I ask scrunching my face with even more disgust.

"Because its yummy."she answers with a cheeky smile.I chuckle at her childish reply.

"Yeah because raw dough mixed with ice cream sounds delicious."I say sarcastically.

"Don't you dare insult the wonderful creation of cookie dough."she says while receiving her order.

"I'm not insulting I'm simply implying it."I say,justifying myself and taking my ice-cream.

"Mint chocolate chip?That's like eating toothpaste."Amanda gags.

I was about to say something when Amanda's phone rang.She takes it out off her pocket and looks at the caller ID .Her lips form a frown as she closes her phone,not answering the caller.

"Who was that?"I ask furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Him."she answers.

She may not have mentioned the name,but it's pretty obvious who it is.

Her ex.

"As much as I don't want to give you this advice I will,"I say as I start regretting every word by the second."I think you should answer him.Find out why he is calling you.It must be important."I reason.

"I don't know."she mumbles,taking a big scoop of ice cream.She stuffs in her mouth furiously and furrows her eyebrows in concentration."Fine."she says letting out a deep sigh.

Her phone rings again.

I give her an encouraging smile as she answers.This is for the best.Ashton don't let your selfish desires get in the way of what Amanda needs.I keep repeating those words as she excused her self and told me to work on the case.

Case.That's right just work on the case while she talks with her ex.Nothing will happen they will just finish there unfinished business.And I'm sure nothing will happen along the way.Okay so maybe I'm hoping,but hope is good.Not really,sometimes it leads to disappointment.

Gosh Ashton what happened to being optimistic?

I got to think good!Otherwise I will just jinks my bad thoughts.And that's something I wouldn't appreciate and really dislike.So I'm just going to think good while working on the case.