Chapter.2

I dedicate this chapter to @TheBloomInYourLife because her storie is really good and you guys should check it out."Gay is the new Straight".Its cute .

*Ashton's P.O.V*

"Shit," I cursed. What am I going to do? Who is this girl?

"Okay, so the first thing you do when someone faints is.... Um... I don't know?" I whispered to no one. I gently placed her down on the floor. I started pacing, across the elevator, back and forth. Now I know why she did all that pacing. It was somehow calming me down.

I ran my hand through my hair and bit my lip nervously.

What should I do? Oh! I got it.

I knelt down rummaging through my things. "Phone! Phone! Where's the damn thing, when you need one?" I whispered to myself getting annoyed.

Alas! I found my phone. Continuously pressing the home button on my phone to turn it on, well attempting to. Why? I mean, why the hell out of all time in this world does it have to be dead now?

Since my phone is dead, I will use her phone. Yeah, that's good and sounds good too. I hope she has a phone. What if she doesn't? Okay, Ashton, calm down! It's going to be all right. You're going to call someone and you will get out of here. Simple right!

Inhale and exhale. See, you are calming down. Let's do it once more.

I then started to going through her stuff.

"A math book," I said holding it and then placing it down.

"A notebook," I said holding it and putting it on top of the math book.

"Another notebook," I said placing it onto the rest of her things.

"Bingo!" I exclaimed. A phone and a pretty nice one at that, an iPhone 5s.
I have to get myself one of these, I thought.

I clicked the lock screen button and realized that she had a code. Now, what are you going to do, Ashton? After my few (okay, so more than few) attempts of unlocking her phone, nothing worked. I clicked on something and it brought me to a fingerprint test.

Perfect! I'll take her finger and place it on her phone. Simple! Once I do that, it will open and I'll call someone for backup. It seems easy, right? Wrong!

I did so but got distracted on feeling how soft her hands were. I started to rub my hand against hers. So soft! She has the softest hands I have ever felt before. I then took her hand and stroked it on my face.Whoa! It feels so soft and good.

Snapping out of that, I took her soft hand and placed her finger on the fingerprint test. It unlocked and I let go of her hand before I could get distracted again. I tried to call the police, but of course there was no service. Why god? Why! Before I shut the phone, I slipped in my number in her phone and sent a text to my number. I let out a deep sigh and smiled. Yes! I officially have her number!

I then looked at the girl and realized she was actually really, really, pretty. Wait! No, Ashton is not a person who calls a girl pretty, sure hot or sexy, but pretty, no. This girl should feel damn special!

But she will never know, will she? Hell, I don't even know her name. I realized how stupid I was being and laughed at myself, for thinking such stupid thoughts.

I started to admire everything about her. (Don't judge me okay. She is damn beautiful.) The way her light brown hair falls across her face. And how her body was positioned. Making me see one side of her body, which showed the nice curves she had. She didn't wear her uniform like most of the girls in the school did. She actually buttoned her shirt fully, leaving only one open, unlike some (Okay, so maybe not some) girls in our school.