Chapter.11

This chapter is dedicated to @hannah_m17xx for her continues support.Check out her profile and read her books.She is an awesome person btw! :P

"Amanda Oppin."I say for the billionth time.

Volunteering is a great cause,amazing in fact.Its just the registration can be a nuisances.I wrote down the simple facts about myself like,name,date of birth,and more.But for some peculiar reason the staff lady wanted to know how to pronounce my name.

Its not as difficult as she makes it seem. A-man-da O-ppin.It can't get easier than that.

"Amanda Appin."she says with a her thick hispanic accent. Incorrectly and emphasizes the A to the extreme.

"Yeah."I say with a fake smile.There is no point of teaching her how to say my name.I will never see her again.

I hear Ash chuckle and shoot him a glare as a warning.I-will-kill-you-later, type of glare.He replies with his simple infamous smirk.I role my eyes and continue my concentration on the lady.

"So you will have to wear the uniform and name tag."The lady says.She hands Ash and I two different uniforms and our name tags.

I smile and walk to the nearest restroom to change.I strip off my current clothes and replace them with the uniform.

The dress was pink and had a white apron around it.I slipped on the white hat and fixed my fishtail braid. Smiling at my reflection I put my name tag on my chest and stuffed my clothing in my book bag.

I walk out and suddenly memories start to flash.Good ones with my family.I look over at a doctor and watch as he examines a patient.

Just like my father would do.I feel a sad smile come to my face as the memories hit me faster.My sister,mother,father,and I.All of us in the hospital helping my father out with his work.

"Ello!"Ash says with a goofy smile.I jump startled at his sudden presence.He stuffs his hands in his pocket and licks his lips.

Ashton's uniform was a bit different from mine.He had a blue sort of doctors T-shirt and matching pants.Very simple,but he some how he made it look extremely sexy.

I bit my lip and look away.Silently I start to hope that he didn't catch me checking him out.Thats not really the right term.Gawking over a person from the near distance.Yeah,doesn't sound to bad.

"Mmm someone likes her view."Ash teases.

I scoff and stare at him in the eye."Actually she dislikes it."

"Then why does she drools over it.It must me memorizing."he says confidently and smirks.

That shuts me up.Was I actually drooling?Well great now I have embarrassed myself.

I decide to just ignore him and walk back to the Hispanic lady.Ashton follows me while chuckling.Stupid Ashton and his comebacks.

We reach the lady.She complements the uniform saying 'It looks as if it was made for you'.I smile at her humbly saying thank you.That complement just made my day much better.

Maybe because just the fact that it looks good on me or the fact that it makes me feel as if my decision was good.

"You might not be familiar with the hospital and how it goes so if you need any help its no problem.Dont hesitate to ask."she says.

"My father was a doctor."I say.

"We'll isn't that convenient."she smiles."We'll then help the young man."she says sneaking a quick glance at Ash.