Chapter.9

I dedicate this chapter to @frostangle because she wrote a comment that just like gave me an idea for this chapter so yeah thank you so much :)

"Who's Blondie?" I ask confused.

He says it with such disgust. I can't help but wonder why. Is this 'Blondie' a bad person, why would he say it like that? Before he had anytime to answer, the elevator accelerated up and down. 

It's just like the first time. I felt a swift, rough breeze fall to my face, having my hair fly around in various directions. I can feel my skirt lifting up, but I quickly pull it down. From the back I would be flashing my undies, luckily Ashton can't see it. 

I felt my face redden from the thought of Ashton seeing my undergarments. Stupid school mini skirts! 

"Kneel down so you won't bash your head or something like that." Ashton yells through the strong wind. 

From the quick movement of the elevator. Oh so now he is being nice. I nod and obey as he said. It's for my own good, there is no point in being stubborn or sassy at a time like this. 

I felt his gaze on mine. You know that feeling you get when someone is looking into your soul? Well that's how I feel at the moment. As I kneel down, Ashton watches my every move intensely. It's pretty creepy, just saying. He looks scared like I was going to get hurt or something.

I shake my head, attempting to get rid of those ludicrous thoughts. Ashton's a jerk he can't be trusted. He might be acting all sweet, but i'm sure it's just a facade. I mentally nod to myself. 

I watch as Ashton starts to do exactly what I do. He finishes and now we are both on the floor, sitting Indian style. My hands were clutching on the floor as if my life depended on it, It kind of did. The elevator was moving way  faster than the first time. I fear if I let go, I will bounce around the elevator. It would be as if I was a bouncy ball. 

"Amanda you okay?" Ashton cries, his voice full of concern. 

"Yeah." I reply simply.

The elevator eventually slows down. I let out a deep breathe, that I had no idea I was holding in. I sneak a quick glance at Ashton, he seems fine but worried. We both get up and fix ourselves. I finish fixing my clothing and brushing off the dirt. I then start to fix my hair which probably looks like a lions bad hair day. 

"Let me help you." Ashton offers not letting me reply. 

He starts to brush his fingers gently through my hair, evening it and making sure it looks some what normal. 

"Thanks." I mumble, feeling my face turn into a light pink as I blush.

I then felt my breathe hitch and my body freeze. His fingers continue to stroke my hair. He then starts to trace his fingers down my neck. His fingers touch me with a lot of passion, as if he was savoring this moment.

 I can tell you now, it won't last forever! 

Why, because it feels incredibly awkward. And for some absurd reason I feel a tingly sensation that sends chills down my spine. I'm scared to feel this way again. It never leads to anything good. 

"Done." Ashton whispers, more to himself.

He then starts clapping his hands against one another, brushing off imaginary dust. or something of that sort. In all he looks ridiculous. I start to make a simple three braid on the side. Just like the usual some sort of braid made on my hair. 

"Amanda, I know what I said was wrong and rude.." Ashton starts. Well at least he knows that much. "But come on this just shows how dangerous it is here. Especially alone." he rants.