Chapter.10

Thank you so much for the banner@worldgirlalways its amazing? If any of you want to send me one all you got to do is PM me it will be much aprreciated!And read her story 'Hate vrs Love'.Its absoluty perfect check out her profile.You better vote and comment ;)

"Its about to start."Ashley whispers.

I look at my friends and felt my lips tugging into a smile.Helen was furrowing her eyebrows concentrating on her taco.She took a nice and generous bite out of it.

Ashley on the other hand was fixing her face paint .You know those people who go crazy over a stupid foot ball game.They have major school spirit.They even color there face in the school theme.

Well that's what Ashley did.

She was wearing purple and yellow clothing,including accessories and shoes.Her face was covered in yellow and purple face paint.And she she even had those big hand thingies that she bought on the way here.

I got to say I have very interesting friends.

We all sat on the 1st row.I don't know how we manage to get here but we did.

Amazing,believe I know!

I watched as many people walked in,having the foot ball stadium completely crowded.

Everyone was wearing something with the colors of the school.I felt so not in place.At least its not only me,but also Helen.

I take a quick glance and Helen and gasp.

"Where did you get that?"I ask her pointing to her purple and yellow hat.

"Oh this."she says playing with it."Some girl said "You need to have some school spirit."So she then gave me this."

"But now I look weird."I say.

She just shrugged,completely ignoring my statement.I huffed and sat down.

A whistle blew signaling that the team was coming out.I heard the crowed roar and giggled to myself.This school is to much for me.

"OMG there so hot!"I heard girls gasp from behind me.

I took a look at them and couldn't but agree with those girls.They look like freaking models with there jersey and everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if I was drooling.

I watched as they all came running and waved to crowed.But something seemed off with number 9.

Wait isn't that Ash?

It is.Why does he have to look so flippen good?Just please,make him ugly for me.

But he looked like he was in a daze.Something was on his mind but what?

Twenty minutes of the game has past.And all I can sat is that I am terribly disappointed.I cant watch this.

Ashton is by far the worst player or at least right now.

"Ooh that's got to hurt."I heard Helen hiss.

I looked at the field to see non other than Ashton himself, knocked down by a foot ball.

I'm not sure if he got the memo but he's actually meant to catch the ball.Not stand there staring at the crowed.

I watched as his teammates huddle around him offering there assistance.But he shrugged it off and got up.As he got up our eyes locked.

He turned away and frowned.

Well okay shun me Ash why don't you.The coach called half time at least that's what I think its called.I decided to check on Ash.I excused myself from the girls and walked all the way to the men's locker room.