Chapter.13

• Dedicated to you beautiful readers

So I kind of have no idea who to dedicate this chapter to.I mean there's so many awesome people.So I have come to the decision.Y O U.Yup u have read correctly this is for u.Ur undying support and ur awesome votes and feedback. ;) <----- ( that's a wink in case u didn't know)

Who else just thought of Olly murs? -swoons-So on with the story....

WAIT BE SURE TO WATCH VID!

*Ashton P.O.V*

Maybe if I sneak into his home tonight and strangle him no one will know.No they will see my fingerprints.I can always just beat him to death and throw him in a lake.That they will never know.

Oh that Blondie is going to get it.

I watched as Blondie spoke to her.A light blush crept on his cheeks.What is he saying to her?!It must be something important if he has to do it privately.

Didn't they both confess?At least that's what I heard not too long ago.But she assured me that nothing was going on.Amanda would never lie to me,but that Blondie I don't know.

The audacity that guy has to just do that.I try to make out what there saying through there lips.But miserably fail.

"Damn."I mutter to myself while clenching my jaw.

Everyone at the table stares at me confused.I just smile at them,kindly saying 'back off'.Can't people just mind there own business.I swear people these days are so inconsiderate.

I watch as they exchange numbers.Why the hell are they doing that?He doesn't need it.In fact he can just walk away and never talk to her again.Thats seems like the best thing he should do.

If he knows what's good for him.

"Have some mercy on your juice."I hear Liz giggle.I look down at my hands,focusing on the juice.

The bottle was crushed,having the orange liquid stream down on my hands.See this is what happens when I am not happy.

The poor juice had to suffer.

Amanda's laugh echoed through the lunchroom.I smiled as I heard it,but then frowned once I knew the cause if it.

That stupid Blondie!

But why was she laughing.What was so amusing?I looked away as Amanda looked over to our table.I heard footsteps walk in our direction.I look up meeting Amanda's eyes.

We have a glaring contest for a few moments.She breaks it with a smile.I smile back at her.Wait,why is she so happy?

I mean great she's happy that's awesome,but it's it because of him?

"So what happened?"Ashely says to Amanda anxiously.

Girls and there boy drama.But this is actually good.I can listen to them and find out what happened.

"Yeah what happened?I saw him blush."Helen gushes.

So it wasn't only me!

"I will tell you guys later.Some people don't understand the meaning of privacy."Amanda replies to them and fakes a cough.

I look away feeling her gaze on me.My heart beat accelerated and my body suddenly felt hot.Stop looking at me!

*Amanda P.O.V*

"Will you help me with a girl?"Shane blurts out.

I narrow my eyes at him suspiciously.He wants help with a girl.That is what this thing is all about.This girl must be special.