Chapter.1

i dedicate this chapter to @your_kind_of_gurl because her story is so cute and you should read it! :P

Edited by @woahitsjackie

 I brushed my dark brown hair then divided it into two sections. Taking one strand from one section to the other and vice-versa, I created a fishtail braid. Then securing it with an elastic band, I grabbed my uniform and got dressed by slipping on my white button down shirt with my plain black short plated skirt.

I hurriedly tied my tie and put on my knee high white socks. I dabbed a bit of concealer on the purple bags under my eyes. Once I finished getting ready for school, I grabbed my backpack and rushed down stairs.

"Darling, did you eat your oatmeal and toast?" My mother screamed in my ear.

"Jeez, mom I'm literally two feet away from you. You don't need to scream." I said, covering my ears with both my hands.

"Sorry, but did you eat your breakfast?" She asked sternly.

"Uh...yeah." I said, nodding my head and avoiding any eye contact with her.

She smiled to herself, and I just giggled slightly at her. This woman will never understand how much I despise oat meal. It's absolutely disgusting, okay. I saw my oat meal placed on the table and looked behind to see if she was looking at me. She wasn't. So I put it under the table and whistled. My dog, Bruce, came and ate it for me.

Bruce was a German Shepard and a beauty at that. You can never go wrong with a German Shepard. They are the cutest. I started to pet him as a reward for eating the disgusting oatmeal for me.

"Hey, you can't do that!" My sister exclaimed.

You see my sister isn't your ordinary sister. Sure she's annoying and will tell on you for everything, but she's also really smart, considering she's only ten. She has brown hair like me, but she has these beautiful bright blue eyes, while I, on the other hand, get these brown eyes that look like shit.

I looked at her like a kid who just stole some candy. I sighed and shook my head.

"How about I do the same with yours?" I compromised, glaring at her.

She nodded smiling widely. I wondered if her cheeks hurt. She gave me the bowl, and I gave it to Bruce. What a lucky dog! He gets to eat not one but two disgusting bowls of oat meal. Wow!

I smiled evilly and then started laughing hysterically. Mom turned around and looked at me suspiciously. I quickly blocked the bowls and gave her a cheeky smile. She was still looking at me and then glanced at Sarah. We both just continued smiling at her and she turned around, rolling her eyes at us. Once she did, I looked down at Bruce and then the once filled bowls of oatmeal and smirked. I grabbed the oat meal bowls and placed it in the sink.

I took a quick glance at the clock and was shocked to see that I only had twenty minutes until school. I took really big bites of my toast and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket. Once I slung my backpack on my shoulders and shouted a good bye to my mother, Sarah and Bruce, I left the house.

I started walking the ten minute walk to school.

***

Lake Wood High, an average all American private school. It's a tall building with five floors with elevators which we are actually allowed to use. The theme color of our school is purple and orange. So the sport themes are those colors too.

I waltzed down the hall way towards my locker. I grabbed my books for my first three periods.

"Why are you so cheery?" I heard someone ask from behind.