Thoughtless

The next morning Scarlett sat in the Great Hall staring at her breakfast unable to eat. For the first time in weeks she wasn't hungry. She was beyond consolation.

"Come on Scarlett, you need to eat" Draco informed her. His voice lowering as he leaned forward and said, "Its not just you anymore. You need to keep your health up."

This made Scarlett's face beet red and her eyebrow twitch from annoyance.

"For the bloody last time I am not-" she paused and sighed. She knew it was futile.

Somehow Draco had gotten it into his head that she was pregnant and now he was acting up. Just this morning he made another attempt at killing her Grandfather but instead ended up poisoning one of the Weasleys. Scarlett blamed her inability to stare at her food without gagging on the simple fact that she had almost become an orphan. Sort of.

Apparently her response time wasn't quick enough so he decided to grab her spoon and raise it to her mouth.

Scarlett gasped at the audacity. "Are you out of your bloody mind?" She thundered, her eyes narrowing. "I will say this as simple as I can. I. AM. NOT. PREGNANT! You're such an idiot."

His eyes rolled as he shook his head and motioned to Daphne. "Did you or Did you not bloody well see her test results?"

Daphne nodded. "Yes. It was positive. We took five to make sure."

Scarlett shook her head. "You are obviously more fucking delusional than usual. They were all negative and if one more person treats me like an invalid I will hex each and everyone in this goddamn building!"

With that Scarlett stormed out dramatically.

Annoyed Draco followed her. He watched as Scarlett made her way over to the library. He found this odd because although smart, Scarlett was no scholar. Curious he remained silent as she snapped something at Madame Prince before stalking over to the restricted section. Draco followed quietly and hid behind a book shelf. His eyes followed his girlfriend as she opened up books, flipped through the pages quickly before tossing it and looking for a new one. His eyes squinted as he tried to read the book titles and what he saw made his vision turn red. Dark Magic forbidden spells that eliminate and kill. He was about to jump out but stopped once he heard Scarlett laugh in pure glee.

"Yes, found it!" She proclaimed.

At this point Draco had enough.

"Found what exactly?" he asked as he slowly crept out of the shadows. His eyes narrowed into slits as he awaited her lies.

"Oh this? Homework" Scarlett answer quickly while trying to stuff the book into her satchel.

Draco quickly leaned forward and ripped the book out of her hands and flipped quickly to the page she had book marked. His fingers gripped the pages tighter as his eyes began to read what his mind didn't want to believe.

"You bitch!" He exclaimed his hand itching to smack her for being so immature. But he wouldn't. Not ever. He knew that so he calmed down. "Why the hell are you trying to kill our baby?"

Scarlett had the nerve to roll her eyes and place her hands defensively on her hips. The movement making his eyes snap down to her slightly round stomach. His throat felt dry.

"What baby?"

His eyes almost bulged out. "Are you high or drunk because I swear that I will-"

"What?"  she snapped. "Did you seriously believe that I was pregnant? I mean come on that is so lame!" She sighed exasperated. "I am not and will not ever get pregnant and especially not by someone like you. You can't even complete your bloody mission! You're weak and spineless. Who would want to reproduce with you!"