I Dare You

Scarlett sat in her dorm as the girls all formed a circle on the floor. She wouldn't admit it but she was actually having a good time. The girl had embarassing stories to tell while she regaled them with a few of her incredible adventures. They especially loved to hear about her boy toys and one night stands. Scarlett may be young but in the wizarding world, it's okay.

Right now they were all huddle up talking about love. Scarlett scoffed at them and decided to not take part in such a horrid topic. But Pansy insisted on keeping her invovled.

"So Scarlett...have you ever been in love before?" Pansy asked and they all awaited her answer.

"Nope."

"What?" Pansy gasped. "How is that possible?"

"I'm full of surprises, sweet heart." Scarlett stared at the cieling. "Love is a waste of time."

"I bet she'd fall in love with Draco Malfoy." One girl whispered but Scarlett heard her.

"Pa-lease! Mr. Prefect? Mr. High and Mighty? Yeah right, I think I'll pass pn that one, darling." 

Pansy nodded. "It's true girls, she told off Draco today and she wasn't even affected by his infamous smirk. It's like she's immune or something. If anything it was the other way around." Pansy paused with a huge smile. "Oh my god girls, you should have seen Draco," she gossiped and Scarlett sat up to listen with a smirk. "He was really pink and flustered. He had no comebacks and he just let her speak to him without a word."

"Really?" Daphne seemed shocked.

Scarlett rolled my eyes. "Yup."

"Wow, I wish I could be like you." Daphne sighed. "I fell hard for Draco." She paused and looked at the girls. "We all did but he just didn't care. He broke up with us and the minute he was done, he got rid off us. It's like we were nothing to him." All of the girls nodded sadly, every single one of them. 

"Then why try? You girls should have known better." She scowled.

"We did know but," Daphne paused exasperated. "We had hope that maybe one of us could win him over, but it's impossible. He never falls in love. It's his one rule in a relationship."

Smart man, Scarlett thought. But she did try to sympathize with the girl though she couldn't. She is exactly like this if not worse. She used guys for sex and then dropped them like an old rag. She was nobody to judge him.

Suddenly Pansy's face lit up. 

"Oh my god girls I have the most greatest idea in the world." We all listened patiently. "Scarlett should totally seduce Draco and make him fall in love with her. Oh my god and then you should dump him. Dump him like he dumped us! Let's break his heart girls."

Scarlett stared at Pansy incredulously. "No, that's awful."

Daphne stood up and put her hands on her hips. "I dare you."

Millicient stood up as well. "And I double dare you."

"No!"

"Unless you're too chicken." Daphne tempted. "She probably can't even do it."

Scarlett glared. She hated being challenged. "Of course I can do it. I could make him fall in love with me before the end of the school year, if not sooner."

"Then prove it. Make him say the three words he dreads the most." Daphne said eerily. "Break his heart into little pieces. Prove yourself."

Scarlett gritted her teeth and said, "Fine! But don't be surprised when I have him wrapped around my perfectly polished finger."