Phase Two

The next morning at breakfast, the girls had unceremoniously bambarded Scarlett with billions of question. It soon turned out to be an awful interrogation. What a bunch of nosy sods! Scarlett thought in annoyance as she continued to eat her cereal. But as perusual the girls did not respect her alone time and they proved this when they all continued to ask her the same inane questions that she had previously answered the night before. And what's more, they were all practically shouted about like ravenous dogs. How distasteful!

"Now spill! We want all the dirty deets! Did you guys have sex?"

"Was he good?"

"Are you in love with him already?"

Scarlett held her hand up, silencing her minions. "Silence you savages! Now...I shall address these questions for the last time, are we clear?" The girls all nodded like greedy little piggish fiends. Scarlett sighed her cereal forgotten.

She stared at Pansy first. "I'm terribly sorry to disappoint but no, we did not have sex."

Then at Millicient. "I obviously don't know if he's good or not, seeing we didn't do anything! But he is a great kisser if that'll satisfy you."

And finally Daphne. "Are you bloody well mad? Of course, I don't! The day I fall in love with Malfoy is the day that Hermoine Granger fails a test and by the looks of it." Scarlett pointed behind her at a very studious Hermoine. "That will probably never happen. Now..if you will all excuse me, I have a second phase to commence."

With her final words being said, Scarlett stood up from the table and smirked just as Draco walked into the great hall. She had been studying him for the past few weeks and knew where he would be at all times. After all, this is the art if seduction and this type of 'practice' requires skill. Skills that Scarlett had aquired throughout the years. And now she believed that it was time for a little demonstration.

As Draco approached Scarlett, he felt his face light up involuntarily. Last night, they could have gone far but he let bloody Potter get in the way of that. But she was here now and she was his. Or so he thought. Draco had reached her but when he went in to kiss her lips, she had walked right past him, completely ignoring his presence. Instead she walked over to the end of the Slytherin table.

Scarlett watched Draco's disappointed face with a sly smirk. Her eyes scattered the table and they gleamed once they locked with a very cute boy with spikey hair. Scarlett knew him. He was Hunter Greengrass, Daphne's brother and he had been shamelessly eyeing her ever since she had arrived and it was time she paid him some attention. 

She sat down, her hand on her poor victim's shoulder.

This action alone made Draco's blood boil. He was completely taken back. This girl was simply a puzzle, a code he could not decipher. He just stared enviously as she placed her delicate hand on his shoulder. It should have been HIS shoulder.

"Hello, my name is Scarlett. And yours?"

Hunter smirked, revealing a very sexy crooked smile. Scarlett liked it or atleast that's what she made it seem like. "Hunter, and may I say Scarlett that you are the hottest girl in Hogwarts."

Scarlett's smirk widened. It was almost too easy. She flipped her long and wavy fiery red hair to the side and leaned in slowly. "I like you Hunter. You're cute. Tonight, I'm going to throw a party. Nothing too special but it would mean the WORLD to me if you came." She paused her lips brushing against his ear ever so slightly and she heard his breathing cease. "Who knows, you might get lucky tonight."

The Slytherin boys heard her very enticing words and they barked like dogs. Scarlett smirked as they patted Hunter on the back before leaving. She walked down the corridor but stop at the corner right after she rounded it. Scarlett leaned against the wall, her right leg supporting her up in a very provocative manner.