47

i should probably clarify that the last line before the '—' and the author note was what jeongguk was thinking and i wrote 'whoops' because more angst is coming...

btw the '—' is to separate story parts as well as when i put an author's note in

"woah!" taehyung gasped in awe as he watched his boyfriend in the dance practice room, "gguk, you're so insanely good!" the blue haired boy tried to stop his cheeks from flaring up due to staring a little too long at jeongguk as he danced. but seriously, who could blame him? the way his muscles flexed as he carefully and perfectly executed each move is enough to send anyone into a daze.

as jeongguk finished up the routine, he looked over to his lover (who was currently drooling) and smirked. he walked over to where taehyung was obediently sitting, with a towel resting on his lap.

"h-hey g-ggukie!" taehyung stuttered as he clumsily handed jeongguk the towel, admiring how unbelievably hot jeongguk looked covered in sweat.

"stare much, babe?" jeongguk cockily teased.

"s-shut up!" taehyung pouted, "i-i'm going to the restroom!" taehyung got up on his feet and scurried away, leaving jeongguk laugh hysterically.

"stupid jeongguk. stupid jeongguk with his stupid cocky attitude, and his stupid smirk, and his stupidly attractive face, and his stupid ripped body, and his stupid biceps.." taehyung mumbled as he splashed cold water on his burning hot face.

"did you hear about the new solo artist? i heard she's incredibly gorgeous. you think she'd date a guy like me?" an unknown voice spoke.

"dude, you better give up on that. i heard she's got her eyes set on her ex-boyfriend. that's the whole reason she joined our company," another unknown voice answered.

"really? man, who's her ex-boyfriend? i'm part of an idol group, he's probably got nothing on me."

"i don't think so bro. i heard she used to date jeon jeongguk."

taehyung froze.

"damn, there go my chances."

"yeah, the company's trying to convince him to do a collaboration with her."

"doesn't he have a boyfriend though?"

"have you seen kang mirae? he'd have to be stupid to choose a faggot over her."

taehyung gulped, pools of tears clouding his vision and running down his cheeks as he ran out the bathroom before bumping into someone and falling onto the floor.

"watch where you're going, faggot." a familiar voice sneered.