43

yoongi was fuming as he took another swig from his, now eleventh, bottle of soju. "w-what did i even *hiccup* do for h-him to break up *hiccup* with me?" he slurred incoherently, causing others to look upon him with worry. finally, when yoongi started yelling, demanding even more alcohol, the owner decided that yoongi has definitely had way to much to drink.

she lightly tapped on his shoulder, "uhm -excuse me, sir?" yoongi looked up at her, with a dazed look on his face and soju running down his chin, before rudely answering, "what the fuck do you want? don't talk to me unless you're giving me more soju."

the owner's face scrunched up in disgust at the drunk blonde's appearance and attitude. "jesus, this is my restaurant, who the fuck does he think he is?" she mumbled under her breath before facing yoongi and restraining herself from choking this dumbass, "i think you've had too much to drink sir. why don't i call you a taxi so you can head safely home?"

"how bout' n-no? j-just get me some m-more soju-u," yoongi said before he passed out on the table. the girl facepalmed and grabbed his phone, to see if anyone can pick up the idiot drooling over her newly bought table. to her surprise, she saw a familiar name and pressed on the icon to call.

"hello? yoongi?" a well-known voice answered.

"gguk-ah, it's me, somin. please come get your drunk friend. he's scaring away my customers."

a sigh was heard through the phone before jeongguk answered, "i'm on my way," before hanging up the phone.

less than fifteen minutes later, jeongguk arrived at the restaurant to find an extremely angry somin with a very drunk yoongi, who was currently vomiting over somin's new floor.

"oh come on! i just got this a week ago!" she shrieked.

jeongguk rushed over to the scene before somin would finally give in and actually choke yoongi. "sorry, noona," he apologized as he lifted a limp yoongi off the floor and brought him to his car,

"come on yoongs, you're better than this, man," he sighed as he put yoongi in the backseat and strapped him in.

after a seemingly long silence, yoongi, out of nowhere, starts mumbling in his sleep.

"he broke up with me..."

jeongguk pulled over and stopped the car (that's right kids, safety first) before looking at yoongi, absolutely bewildered, and uttered the words, "wait what? hoseok broke up with you?"

"jiminieee... come back..."

jeongguk sat there, completely and utterly confused.

'wait, did yoongi cheat on hoseok with jimin? is that why jimin seemed so fine after that whole fiasco?'

"oh man, you really fucked up. let's get you home. hopefully hoseok doesn't kill you but you're going to have to tell him, sober or not."

hi from the middle of the ocean! i'm currently on a plane right now so this won't get posted for a bit but i've decided to change up my writing style a bit? i don't know if it's better or worse? can you guys lemme know? anyways, i'll be in japan when this is posted so on behalf of future me posting this later, hello from tokyo! i purple you lovelies! (*''*)💜