45

'on the count of three...

one.

two.

thre—'

"yoongi! please stop!" a pair of familiar voices cried in unison.

yoongi hesitantly turned his head to make out two blurry figures running towards him, his vision slightly impaired by the pool of tears in his eyes. but the blonde knew who the voices belonged to. how could he forget?

"d-don't come any closer!" he suddenly screamed, making his lovers flinch.

"yoongi, p-please get down," jimin said with a shaky voice, "p-please let me explain."

"we can talk this out. you, jimin, and i. please, yoongi. we don't want to lose you. come back."

"n-no, you don't want me," yoongi balled his fists, nails digging into the palm of his hand, "i-i-i don't deserve you. i don't deserve to live after what i did."

"that's not true, yoongi! please, don't! you may think you don't deserve me or hoseok but i don't care! the truth is, i still want you! i never meant to break it off, i just, i just, didn't want to hurt hoseok! please, yoongi, if not for yourself, please live for me!" jimin wailed, knees buckling before collapsing onto the floor, "i-i'm begging you.."

"yoongi. the truth is, i love jimin too," hoseok started.

"h-hoseok, not now-" jimin interrupted.

"-no, jimin. i have to tell him now," hoseok continued, "i kissed jimin."

yoongi's eyes widened, "y-you did?"

"you weren't the only unloyal one, i'm to blame as well," hoseok nodded, ashamed of himself.

"y-yoongi, lets talk," jimin said as he mustered up the courage to walk closer, extending his hand out for the blonde to hold.

"okay."

" — wait, so you three are all together now? romantically?" jeongguk asked.

jimin nodded eagerly as hoseok, who was currently holding hands with yoongi, used his free hand to encircle around jimin's waist, making the latter flustered.

"so cute!" taehyung squealed.

"I'M STILL MAD AT YOU YOONGI DON'T TALK TO ME," jin huffed angrily while namjoon rushed to calm his boyfriend down.

"sorry everyone, for making you all worry. i wasn't thinking rationally," yoongi sadly explained.

"it's alright yoongi, but don't ever scare us like that again," namjoon reassuringly smiled.

"i'm starving, how bout we all go out to eat to celebrate the new couple, everyone?" taehyung giggled happily, "jimin's paying!" he yelled as he started running.

"KIM TAEHYUNG GET BACK HERE, I'M NOT PAYING FOR YOU FAT PIG!" jimin screamed before charging after the blue-haired boy.

yoonminseok won by the way :)
also you might have noticed that i've deleted the filler chapter, i just wasn't happy with it and it really wasn't important to the story so sorry about that! idk why but i feel like my writing is getting worse?