15

kimtae
Active Today
20:40

j.0101
before you block me again, i'm just going to tell you i'll be waiting at the place where we had our first date on saturday if you are ready to talk.
you obviously don't have to come but i would really like it if you did
please taehyung, give me another chance
seen

taehyung sighed. he really did not want to do this. but deep down inside his heart, he still loved jeongguk and he couldn't deny it. taehyung just had to finally muster up the courage to confront and talk to him since he avoided the younger at all cost since the breakup.

kimtae is typing...

kimtae
i'll see you there.

j.0101
thank you
seen

kimtae
wait, so you created this account to stalk me after i blocked you?
that's creepy babe

j.0101
wait did u just call me babe?

"shit," taehyung said to himself as he slapped his forehead for being so stupid. meanwhile, jeongguk was smiling like an idiot.

"i'll make it up to you taehyung, i promise."

saturday came around and taehyung was currently destroying his suitcase for something to wear and cursing himself for not bringing more clothes. after a good thirty minutes passed by, he decided to wear his favorite oversized hoodie (which he stole from jeongguk but he may have forgotten that little detail), and some tight black jeans to show off his curves. while they were dating, jeongguk always made him wear baggy clothing to hide it from other guys in public, so the pants still felt pretty new. after putting on some makeup, but not much because he was a natural beauty of course, he left his hotel room and got into a taxi.

taehyung and jeongguk's first date was very unexpected for taehyung. before they started dating, they were childhood best friends. taehyung was studying art in college when they first got together and jeongguk was still a trainee. since jeongguk's father was a very successful businessman, their family was crazy rich (asians). as a result, for taekook's first date, jeongguk flew taehyung and himself out to japan cause he's extra like that. they went to a quaint cat cafe because jeongguk knew that taehyung absolutely loved animals. then the two roamed the streets of tokyo, getting lost in their own little world.

when he felt the taxi halt, he paid the driver and got out to see the small cat cafe yet again. most of the cat cafes in tokyo are crowded with tourists and teens but this one was much more peaceful. he stepped in, the little bell on the door chimed, and then, he saw him.

i tried my best but i'm not very good at writing. i still hope you guys are enjoying the story and to everyone who votes and comments, thank you so much and it means the world to me 🥰❤️