39

jimin sulked as he treaded up the stairs.

"shit — what am i gonna do?" he sighed, his small hands tugging on his strawberry blond hair in frustration

"goddamit park jimin, why'd you have to be such a screw up!" he practically yelled.

when he finally reaches his floor, jimin was shocked to see a certain blonde male standing just outside his door. the pair instantly locked eyes.

"w-what are you doing h-here?" jimin said as he turned around and covered his face to hide the fact that he had obviously been crying for the past two hours.

the other boy marched toward jimin and forcefully grabbed his wrist, pulling jimin into his arms and then, to jimin's surprise, pulling him into a quick kiss, leaving jimin utterly and completely shocked.

when the pair pulled away, the blonde boy spoke, "i was worried about you."

jimin's cheeks flushed to match the color of his hair. somewhere in the back of his mind, clouded by his current feelings of joy, he felt that this was wrong. the feelings he had for the boy embracing him, were wrong. the entire situation was wrong. he shouldn't be here, doing this, with him.

"have you been crying?" the boy asked as he caressed  jimin's puffy, now red cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"w-what? u-uhm...n-no.." jimin stuttered.

"i-is it because of me?" the blonde whispered, voice cracking a bit as he struggled to ask the question.

"n-no...well, m-maybe."

there was a silence that enveloped the empty hallway of the apartment building. amidst the noiselessness, jimin was contemplating whether to ask a burning question on his mind. he decided fuck it and let his curiosity get the best of him.

"y-yoongi? where's hoseok?"

i think i'm better at writing shorter chapters tbh heh

finals are finally over (thank the lord that i didn't fail spanish and english this year or my asian parents gonna come at me with a bamboo stick or somethin) and it's my summer break! thank you all for waiting and voting! so idk if this is a plot twist or not but i think it's definitely a surprise! also thank you guys for commenting, i just love reading your comments and feedback on my story! honestly i'm a really sucky writer (don't even tell me otherwise, english is my lowest grade rn) and it means a lot that you guys enjoyed this :) thank you (once again) borahae, my lovelies 💜✨