A New Story

The next book I'm doing includes crossovers.

Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil seasons 1, 2, 3, And 4 aka (SVTFOE)

Descendants 1 And 2

Marvel: Cloak And Dagger seasons 1 And 2

Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug And Chat Noir seasons 1 And 2

WARNING!!! There WILL be spoilers for all 3 shows and the descendants movies.

I know there releasing a 3rd descendants movie but it's not out till August 2nd and I can't wait that long.

The story happens after all 4 seasons of SVTFOE, Both descendants movies (1 And 2), Both seasons of Cloak and Dagger, and after heroes day part 2 in miraculous ladybug. I will add a prologue. It will explain what happens after the movies/TV shows shown above. the plot is mine. I'm really hyped about this story.

I'll update it as much as I can hopefully I can get it done before I start school (8th grade, August 14th 2019.) I'll most likely or at least try to publish as many parts of chapters as I can per day. No A/N. I will put it with the chapters/parts or whatever you prefer to call them.

It's called,

Her Many Secrets.

Description: Marinette is not just the daughter of Tom Dupain, and Sabine Cheng. she has secret powers, and is a princess in 3 different dimensions. she's from Mewni, Auradon, New York, and Now Paris. What happens when she has 3 different coronation on the same day? Having to deal with magic powers that she can't tell anyone, what would happen? What happens when she find out secrets she's not supposed to know but can't say anything? How will she deal with being a princess from 3 different dimensions, having secret magic powers from 3 of her 4 families from 3 different dimensions? Having to take piano, guitar, and flute lessons? Having to model for Gabriel Agreste? Being a secret solo singer? Being able to get enough sleep? Being Ladybug? Taking Chinese lessons to make sure she doesn't to get when she goes to China? With too many secrets that she's keeping in her head, will she break or keep all of her secrets about herself and the ones she knows? When people find out, will they still like her for her? How will Marinette survive? Read to find out!!!