Ch. 10: the start of confusion and true feelings

(Marinette's pov)

We enter the classroom. Ms. Bustier says we can have a free proof and talk. Nino and Adrien turn around and the first thing that's brought up is the akuma attack that happened yesterday. The one thing I wanted to avoid.

"Hey, so you guys remember yesterday during the akuma attack with Chat Noir?"

" Yeah. " said the boys.

"Its... The only thing... I CAN'T forget..."

I feel tears fall down my face.

"Hey, Mari, what's wrong?"

" WHAT'S WRONG! WHAT'S WRONG!? Alya, Nino, Adrien... Do you realize I almost lost one of the lives of my life! Chat means EVERYTHING to me! EVERYTHING is wrong! If he... Didn't come back... If blame it on myself... I couldn't help... No matter how hard I tried... The only thing I did was sit by that STUPID plant and cry and confess to Chat! NOTHING IS OK RIGHT NOW! I know he's ok but what if it happens again... I wouldn't be there in time... He's DIE and it'll be all my fault... I wouldn't EVER be able to see him again... I'm going though too much... Too much stress, confusion, heartbreak... Too many emotions... I just can't deal with it right now... Alya... Is it weird that I feel like I love Chat Noir more than Adrien... It feels weird.. Heh... I guess it took one little kiss with Chat during an akuma attack to start to be confused. And a kiss on the cheek to realize my feelings... "

Just then the bell rings. Everyone packs and I just sit there... I decide to get up and pack my things. I walk out and go to my next class.