Ch. 9: Confession

(Mari's pov)

I wake up at 6:30 in the morning. I guess I was really exhausted from the battle yesterday. I put on a Chat Noir inspired outfit.

It's a dress that says,

Princess, in light green.

I put on pants that have light greens prints all over it. I put on black boots with 2 inch heels. I grab a black purse with a light paw print in the center. I put my school stuff in a black backpack that has light green paw ins on it. I head downstairs and say goodbye to my parents.

I see Adrien talking to Alya and Nino at the front steps.

"Hey..."

It's barely a whisper but they all hear it.

"Oh, hey."
"Like the look dudette."
" I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be right back. "

A minute later I hear a thud behind me. I turn around and see Chat Noir.

"KITTY!!!!!"

" hey purrincess "

I hug him tightly.

"I'm so glad you're ok from the attack yesterday. I thought... I thought... I thought I lost you forever... Then it would be my fault because I couldn't save you..."

I feel tears fall down my face.

"Shhh... It's ok. I'm here."

" chat if I lost you I don't know what I'd do without you... I don't say this enough but... You mean EVERYTHING to me... You mean the world to me... If you died of probably don't know what to do... I've avoided this feeling for a long time but... Chat... I love you... But I also love Adrien... If Adrien wasn't here is probably want you to be my boyfriend... I love both of you... But I can't decide who to choose. And it's not right to only love you with half of my heart...

I get up and realize that I'm still crying. Chat wipes my tears.

"Thank, kitty..."

" Anytime, Purrincess... "

"Really... Puns. Is it necessary?"

"Its what makes me, me."

" it's also a reason why I love you... "

Our foreheads are pressed together. Just then I remember I'm at the front of school.

I jump back and blush.

"See you later, Kitty."

" see you later, princess. "

I lean in and kiss his cheek. Just then the warning bell rings. He leaps off to wherever he goes. I go turn around and see Alya, Nino, and Adrien looking at me.

"Um... It's not what it looks like..."

" it looks like Marinette has a crush on Chat and... "

"Me..."

We turn to face Adrien

"Y-you heard!?"

" Yeah... Besides you told us at the sleepover. "

"Oh, right..."

" I know, how about a sleepover at my house tonight at 5?" Alya said.

"Yeah!" The boys said.

" I-I'm not sure that's the best idea... Remember last time? "

"Yeah..." That said.

" BUT... I'll go anyway.

"Yay!"

Then we all head to class.