Chapter 4: The Flashbacks and confession (again)

Marinette's Pov
We all sit in a circle in Alya's living room. "Ok who wants to play the flirting game?" " what's that? " Adrien asks. "Oh, Sunshine child, the flirting game is where you pick to opposite gender names out of a hat and sit across from each other. Then you flirt with each other, and the first person to blush looses and the other person wins." " Ok? Also why do you keep calling me Sunshine child? " "You'll find out later." " Ok, first we have Marinette and Adrien. " "Really." " YEP! " "Why are you shouting woman?" Alya leans in closer and says, " Cuz you and Adrien are flirting. " " You realize I'm calling him Sunshine child right? " "Oh... Well too bad."

I sit across from Adrien and he says, "Hey purrincess did I ever tell you that you're impawsible to resist?" I smirk and say, " Oh, Silly Kitty, You realize that if we were alone we could you know... " I trace my finger from his chest to his stomach. He blushes. Alya and Nino's mouths are hanging wide open. "What?" " so you call him Sunshine child and you win? What's up with that? " Alya asks. "1 I wanted to win and 2 you know perfectly why I'm calling him Sunshine child."

(Flashback to 4 months ago.)
"Alya can I tell you something?"
" sure what is it? "
"If I ever call Adrien Sunshine child something's wrong, ok."
" Ok. Thanks for telling me. "
"Anytime, now let's get to class before we're late and get in trouble with Mrs. Bustier."
" Ok. "
Then we head to class.
(End of flashback.)

"Oh. Yeah, now I remember." " you better not say anything to anyone or you're dead. " " Ok. " "Tell anyone what?" " Nothing! How about we play truth or dare. " "Yeah!"
"Order is Alya, Mari, Nino, then me." " Ok. "
"Alya, truth or dare?"
" Dare! I'm not a chicken. "
"I dare you to kiss Nino."
(DJ-Wifi kiss.)
"Mari truth or dare?"
" Truth. "
"Who do you have a crush on? And say if it's more than one crush."
" I have a crush on Sunshine child but he's too dense to notice even though everyone else knew it and I only told Alya everyone else found out cuz it was obvious. I also have a secret crush on Chat Noir, but don't tell him. "
"You have a crush on Chat Noir?"
" Yeah. Anyway, Nino truth or dare? "
"Truth"
"Are You and Alya dating?"
" I choose dare. "
"I dare you to tell me are you and Alya dating."
I smirk.
"No getting outta this one Lahiffe"
" Yes... "
"Awwwwww." I say.
" ok Adrien truth or dare? "
"Truth."
" who do you have a crush on, Why do you like her, when have you started to like her and also it can be more than one girl. "
"I gotta go to the bathroom. Sunshine child you can say it while I'm in the bathroom it's fine."
He starts talking and I head to the bathroom. I close and lock the door and remember what happens yesterday between me and Adrien.

(Flashback to yesterday)
After I patrol I go to Adrien's house. I swing to his bedroom window and tap on the window 3 times. He turns around and opens the door. "H-hey L-Ladybug. What are you doing here?" "I was curious about a question I wanted to ask you." " Ok. " "Well I wanted to ask you who you have a crush or crushes on, when you started to have a crush on them and why you like them. I mean you don't have to since..." " No, no, it's fine. Well I have a crush on you and Marinette. I had a crush on you since the first day you came to Paris. I started to like Mari since Troublemaker. I love you because you're strong, brave, courageous, smart, kind, and you save all of Paris with Chat Noir. I like Mari because she's cute when she stutters, nice, kind, a she can be brave at times. But as long as you're here Ladybug, I will always love you more. " "Oh... Ok..." My earrings beep and I say, " Oh, gotta go. Thanks. Bug Out! " I swing off and go in an alley and detransform. I start to cry.
(End of flashback.)

I quietly open the door and Adrien's looking at the floor and Alya and Nino are staring at him. Luckily they didn't hear me and the bathroom is directly behind them and I hear Adrien say, "But as long as you're here Ladybug, I will always love you more. " Tears spill out of my eyes and I lean against the wall. I clap slowly and say, "G-good j-job A-Adrien A-Agrest that w-was worse than the last time."

(To be continued)

(BOOM! Cliffhanger. Welp read the next chapter to find out what happens.)