Chapter 7: Revenge (Kinda)

(Marinette's Pov)

I wake up and put on a dress I made. It was a Chat Noir dress. It was a black dress with a green paw. Above it, it said, "I'm Chat Noir's Purrincess." Below it, it said, "Chat Noir is my knight in black leather." I put on black heels and my matching black purse with a green paw in the middle. I decide to keep my hair down.

"C' mon Tikki, let's go."

"Coming."

Tikki flies into my purse and I go downstairs.

"Bye, Maman, Bye Papa."

I head out the door and go to school. I get to school and see Alya. "Hey girl, I like the dress." "Thanks. I bet if Chat was here he'd die of laughter." "Ok. Does he really call you Purrincess?" "Yeah, I don't know why though. And no I don't call him my knight in black leather, but he prefers to be that since I'm his Purrincess." Then Alya and I get to Mrs. Bustier's classroom.

"Hey, dudettes." "Hey guys."

"Hi Nino. Hi Adrien."

"Hey Nino. Sunshine child..." I go to my seat and sit down.

(Time skip to lunch)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Adrien's Pov)

I hide behind the school and transform into Chat Noir.

(Marinette's Pov)

I see Chat Noir. "Hey, Kitty." "Hey, Purrincess I think your outfit is purrfect." "Why are you here?" "Just to compliment your outfit." "Um... Weird but ok. Anyway thanks. I gotta go. Bye Kitty." "Have a good day Purrincess." I roll my eyes, then Chat Noir leaves. Adrien comes out of the bathroom and I yell, "ADRIEN AGRESTE!!!" "What?" He stands next to me while everyone's watching. "HOW DARE YOU SAY MY SECRET TO HIM!!!" I slap him across the face. "CHLOE STAY OUT OF THIS!!! ADRIEN, I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU JUST BLAB IT OUT LIKE IT'S AN EVERYDAY THING!!! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU WITH THIS SECRET BUT ALL YOU DO IS TELL HIM!!!" I start to cry. "Why... Why did you tell him I liked him?" "I didn't." "Then how did he find out?" "Um... he told me that he heard us when he was coming to visit you." "Um... ok? Anyway, I'm sorry for yelling and slapping your face. I know something that might make it better." "What's that?" "I stand on my tippy-toes and kiss the place where I slapped him. "Does that help?" "I-I, u-ugh... y-yeah. T-Thanks, M-Ma- Mari-Marinette." "Anyway, I gotta go help my parents. Bye!" I walk down the street and go inside the bakery. I see my parents. "Do you need any help?" "Nope, we're all good." "Ok. I'm gonna go take a walk." "K see you later and DON'T BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" "OK!" I head out just as I hear a boom. I hide in an alley and say, "Tikki, Spots On!"

(That's all for this chapter. see you all next time! Bug Out!)