Chapter 2: The Confession

Marinette's Pov
I pack a Chat Noir themes pjs. It's a black tank top with green writing that says, I'm Chat Noir's one and only purrfect purrincess. There's also some black shorts with a green paw print that's on the bottom of each of the leg holes. (Or whatever it's called.) I made it myself after inspired to make Chat Noir themes clothes. I pack a sleeping bag and basically anything else needed for a sleepover. Then my alarm goes off from my phone. I grab some more cookies for Tikki and head back to school. I reach school and head to class.

Adrien's Pov
I get home and knock on my father's office door. "Enter." I go in and ask, " Father, may I go to a friend's house for a sleepover? " "It depends who's going to be there." " it's gonna be me, Nino, Alya, and Marinette. " "I suppose you can go. " "Thank you father!" I leave his office and pack. I pack Ladybug themes pjs . It says, Bug Out! I pack anything that I might need and then I head to school again in the silver car.

(Time skip to after school cuz it doesn't matter in this chapter either and cuz I'm lazy)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette's Pov
It's 6p.m. I go downstairs and say, "I'm going for a walk see you guys later!" I go to a nearby alley and say, "Tikki, Spots on!" I transform and swing to the Eiffel Tower. After I patrol I go to Adrien's house. I swing to his bedroom window and tap on the window 3 times. He turns around and opens the door. "H-hey L-Ladybug. What are you doing here?" "I was curious about a question I wanted to ask you." " Ok. " "Well I wanted to ask you who you have a crush or crushes on, when you started to have a crush on them and why you like them. I mean you don't have to since..." " No, no, it's fine. Well I have a crush on you and Marinette. I had a crush on you since the first day you came to Paris. I started to like Mari since Troublemaker. I love you because you're strong, brave, courageous, smart, kind, and you save all of Paris with Chat Noir. I like Mari because she's cute when she stutters, nice, kind, a she can be brave at times. But as long as you're here Ladybug, I will always love you more. " "Oh... Ok..." My earrings beep and I say, " Oh, gotta go. Thanks. Bug Out! " I swing off and go in an alley and detransform. I start to cry. Tikki comes out and says, "Its ok Marinette." " No it isnt... Adrien said that he likes both sides of me. I should be happy, and filled with joy, but I'm not... He loves Ladybug, but only likes me. I'm disappointed and sad. You heard what Adrien said. As long as you're here Ladybug, I will always love you more. I wish I hadn't done that. " "Cheer up Marinette. We don't need you to be akumatized." "Ok. " I wipe my tears and go home. I go to my room and change into pjs. I then cry myself to sleep.
(Hey guys. I'll try to upload at least 1 chapter a day possibly even more if I feel like it. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Anyway, But Out!)