Chapter 5

Scott (Mr Hoying) POV

I can't believe I nearly did that. He's a student! I mean, he's adorable and a FANTASTIC singer if only he did it more, but this is illegal! I grip my hands on my steering wheel as I go through a red light out of anger.

A siren starts and I pull over. Great. You know what I needed? A ticket and points on my licence. Just great.

I give the policeman my details an drive home slower. I need to sleep on this and maybe I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

Mitch POV

I am feeling so many different feelings right now. I am ecstatic that he almost kissed me in the first place. I mean this is MR HOYING we are talking about. The dream boat teacher. And I was inches away from those kissable lips.

But he pulled away and even though I know it was because if my age, I still feel rejected. We both felt the spark surely?

I will talk to him tomorrow.

*The next day*

Still Mitch POV

I strut into school with my head held high. I have done my makeup so that you wouldn't even have known that I was injured a few days ago, styled my hair perfectly and done my eyebrows so that even Beyoncé herself would be proud of them. I feel pretty hot as I walk up to Mr Hoying's classroom. I knock on the door and wait.

Thankfully he doesn't have a class and he opens the door. His face goes a cute red colour when he sees me and his eyes drop to the floor.

"What are you doing here Mitchell?"

Ouch. I'd have thought that after our intimate encounter we'd at least be on a 'Mitch' basis. Apparently not. Well two can play at this game.

"Mr Hoying. I was wondering whether I could hand the music homework in tomorrow rather than today as I was a bit distracted last night."

He looks up at me, shocked at my sassiness, and I raise a perfectly sculptured eyebrow at him. I'm not done yet.

"Were you expecting me to be here for another reason?"

He goes even redder, which I hadn't thought was possible, but he managed it.

"I... errr... just leave? Ok? I mean... There isn't a... My job is more important to me than you alright?"

He turns away and slams the door in my face. That was uncalled for. I was only joking around! I don't want him to lose his job either! Tears prick at my eyes with the unfairness of it all. He was probably just frustrated but its hard not to cry.

I walk away, wanting to leave this school forever.