~SIX~

PREVIOUSLY ON THE HYBRID ALPHA~

I run off stage silently thanking the moon goddess that I switched my heels with my white converse. As soon as I saw him realisation hit me. It was time, time for me to leave my family and pack for him. Xavious.

XAVIOUS' POV

I jump off the sofa in my office and wear my trousers while slinging my shirt on my shoulder. I watch the blonde clip her bra and slip into her red silk dress that she wore last night at the bar. Yes, this is how my time passed. I fucked her. Not only her, different ones each time. What can I say? I get bored.

This time around, it felt different. I felt like I was betraying someone. I felt like I was betraying her. Kate. She was all that I could think about lately. I forget half the girls I fuck, why do I remember her though. I had to admit she was sexy and very attractive. Something about her made me want her, need her.

Oh for fucks sake! what am I going on about. I compel the blonde to leave and forget this happened. She turns around and leaves with no comment. I slip into the shower as I distract myself from her, those beautiful eyes. Greenish blue eyes were fucking perfect. I was doing it again when I decide that I would leave for her pack early. Deciding that I'd be taking my beta Heithen with me. I get dressed in a black tux and put on my shades, it was a wedding right?

I get into one of my many black Range Rovers and see that Heithen backs out his red Jeep, trailing behind me.

We stop on the side of the road when Heithen and I split to find Kate. We were cloaked so their pack members won't recognize our scent. I remove my shades and tuck it by my collar. Just as I climb a slant low hill, a dance floor and a low balcony comes to view and I hear the same sweet, melodic voice that belonged to none other than her. Kate.

I looked over her beautiful curvy figure that was covered with a white laced dressed that flowed down her long legs. A smirk forms on my lips when I see her take a glimpse of me to which she runs off stage and heads to the dance floor. My heart aches and my fist clench when I see her hugging him.

KATE'S POV

I hug the life out of Kane and whisper to him "He's here".

I could feel him tense under his tux when I feel someone grab me by my waist and I am turned around to see those dull eyes. Heithen.

I turn around instantly as soon as I smell cedarwood with a hint of intoxicating cologne. There stood Xavious in all his glory. By now everyone lowered their heads to him in respect whereas I looked him dead in the eyes along with Kane trying to keep his breath steady.

With no one moving a muscle Xavious turns his back on us saying "So long Alpha Kane"

I shock everyone by saying "I said no warriors"

"He's my beta" with a smirk plastered on his face he motions to follow him. I turn to say goodbye but a traitorous tear rolls down my cheek. My brother then promises through our mind link...

"...I will come for you. Inform me if anything goes wrong. I love you Kate."

"I love you too, Kane." When we end our mind link and I was being tugged by my arm by Heithen which I shot him a deadly glare. Hannah hands me a backpack and I mouth her a 'thank you' and then the three of us disappear into the night. I see two cars parked in front of me and I spot Xavious in a black Range Rover.

I begin admiring his car when Heithen opens the door for me like a gentleman as I lift my dress and slide into my seat. I let out a huff and cross my arms glaring daggers at Xavious and so he breaks the silence with his smooth yet edgy voice "What's in the backpack?"