~TWO~

I find myself getting dressed into a mid-thigh, strapless, light pink dress and tieing my laces of my pastel pink boots. (Outfit Below).

There was a gala tonight hosted by Ray which got me feeling a bit uneasy

There was a gala tonight hosted by Ray which got me feeling a bit uneasy. I find myself walking to Ray and observe her outfit which consised of a short grey dress and heels.

 I find myself walking to Ray and observe her outfit which consised of a short grey dress and heels

"Heyyo" I say as I give her a quick hug.

"Hey, killer boots" She says eyeing me over just as I did a moment ago.

"Shall we?" I ask while holding my arm out.

"We shall" She replies while linking her arms with mine.

We walk over to the limousine parked outside and hop in. The drive was not that far from the venue, as as I arrive my eyes are taking in the view of a large cream tiled building. It was elegant looking and stood at a soaring height. Intimidating almost.

We enter the building, my eyes scanning everything at once. We were at an Art gala and it looked stunning with the huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling to the decorated walls with beautiful paintings and sculptures. Here they held auctions and might I add earns more than enough money. I scan the room for my bestie and find her talking, wait- correction, flirting with a guy by the DJ set. I walk up behind her and scream "boo" in her ears.

She seems startled at first and turns around to give me a bear hug. She was the singer and she sang beautifully, a voice of an angel might I add.

"Hey Kat"

"Hey Amber" I reply cheekily for interrupting and embrace her.

"Are you ready?" I ask as we pull away. I was expecting her to say 'hell yah' which is her usual response but she looks at me with a sly smile all the while her red bangs framed her face.

"Not today, but I found back-up"

"Oh yeah, who?" I say looking around.

"You, silly" She says. My eyes go wide and my mouth forms an "O" shape.

"No way, Why aren't you singing today?" I say faster than I was meaning to.

"I have to leave early to catch a flight" She says with a sorry look. She was a professional model and was always called for photoshoots and model stuff...