-TWENTY FOUR-

KATE'S POV

Legends pass down from generations to generations and so do the stories of mythical creatures...

The hybrid Alpha as one of the more prominent of tales told to the young and old.

Rumours spread about him turning wolves into hybrids that submit to him; as legend calls them the cursed ones for they were once human but now bound to be in there wolf form forever.

Elders warned everyone of them to be still amongst us but we just understood it as made-up tales for children as bed time stories, I'd say more like nightmares.

Since the Hybrid Alpha wanted an army he chose the strongest of men and the most powerful of them. These wolves with fur the colour of midnight black and their unique eyes; one the colour of electric blue and the other a fiery red.

Memories of the re-told story has me on the edge of my skin, my heart beats getting rapid by the second while beads of sweat appear on my face along with my now clammy hands as I struggle to breathe.

I jolt awake and find my self in a large room made of glass walls overlooking the vast forest. The atmosphere smelt of rain and sunshine mixed together while as far as I could see, fog had minimized clear vision.

I hop off the bed and find myself still in my black long shirt but my pants were missing. I inspect my bitten leg but find that it was scratched. I swear it felt like a bite, it was painful!

It looked half healed but the the scratch marks still were evident. Sighing at the fact that I thankfully still had my panties on I patter my way out of the room.

I listen for a while until I am hit with more than 5 different scents.

Strangely feeling comfortable I walk out in the open and wide living area, a high ceiling with the beautifully cut glass windows. The furniture all of grey wood and shag rugs covered the light grey and white wooden floors.

A gush of wind whips through my hair when a sliding door opens to my right and in patters gigantic werewolves like that of the ones told for bed time stories...

Except this time I knew they were real which has me standing still while my eyes scour the crowd at these beautiful creatures that stood before me, one by one...

(EDITED)

(I know it's a little short BUT back stories need to be told in order for the story to make sense, hope your finding this interesting!)