Chapter 11

(A/N) helloooo my darling readers<3 I meant to put this note in my last chapter, but I forgot >_< I'm such a dummy.  

But I have a story I would like you to go check out. It's Formidable Affairs, by blue_daisy. She's a good friend of mine, and it would really mean a lot if you could read it<3

Sorry if this sucks, I'm sick right now /:

********

The car ride was surprisingly relaxing, just some soft music playing, mum was doing something on her phone, but for once she didn't have that hard, pissed off look on her face. Maybe it was the excitement of me getting into the school.

Dad was shooting me funny faces throughout the ride, and when I would start giggling mum would look up at us confused, and we'd both act like we were totally consumed with something else.

After about ten minutes of this, we finally pulled up outside the restaurant. Right away, I spotted James' car. I fought back a smile of excitement, because if I was too over the top with anything, my mom would pull me out, no questions asked, and cut James out of my life. And that just wouldn't do.

"You ready for this?" dad asked, coming up on my left side, mum was to his left.  

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said with a nervous smile.  

I still felt this....nervous tick in my stomach, despite the fact I already knew I was in the school.  

Lucky for me there were no paparazzi tonight, so we just walked into the restaurant, where a quite attractive waiter was standing at the entrance.  

I felt his eyes raking over me as we walked in, an appreciative smile on his face.  

"Reservation for Styles." dad said, shooting the guy a firm look.  

"Right this way sir," the man said, smiling at me instead of dad, while leading us back to the more private area of the restaurant.  

When we got back there, sure enough, James and his father were already seated. Along with the rest of my fathers' friends.

Along with a face I didn't recognize, a super attractive young looking brunette, sitting a liiiiiitle too close to James for my liking.  

She eyed me up and down, distaste evident on her face.  

I returned the look, pursing my lips slightly as I took a seat across from the two of them, shooting James a hard look.  

He refused to look up and meet my eyes.  

"Miss Styles, it is such a pleasure to see you again," Mr. Jackson exclaimed, reaching over and taking my hand, pressing a kiss to it.  

I smiled broadly at him, taking my seat next to my my father and Louis, retracting my hand from his. 

"The pleasure is all mine Mr. Jackson." I said, moving my gaze over to James and the "lovely" girl sitting next to him. 

"Its wonderful to see you again also James." I said curtly, pursing my lips slightly as I looked at him. The brunette narrowed her eyes at me, placing a small hand on James' arm possessively. 

I was acutely aware of Louis looking suspiciously between me and James, shooting Harry a confused look. 

"Miss Styles." James said, returning my curt attidude, giving a slight acknowledging nod towards me. "Allow me to introduce my girlfriend, Genevieve, she is visiting from France."