12|Telepathic

Telepathic

Chapter 12|The words I have to say

If you could read my mind, you would be in tears

                     ✧"I LOOK LIKE a normal girl, but I'm far from being normal

"I LOOK LIKE a normal girl, but I'm far from being normal. I wasn't born a normal and I will never be normal with the things that I was born with. I was born with a terrible curse, a curse that people will give anything to have, yet don't know the cost I have to pay to have it. I can read minds from others, I don't want to. The thoughts from other people just keep coming into my brain and I have no control over it and I don't want to. But, there's a price that I need to pay for having this curse. The ability to speak has been taken away from me"

He reads the half of the first page then stops. He reads the part he has already read again to make sure that he has been reading this right. He had read right. Somehow only a few lines of the things that he has read make him understand this girl more. She has been quiet since he met her and now he knows why and he has been feeling strange in his head since they met. There has always been a nagging feeling in his mind, as someone was entering it, yet never figured out what was happening. Now he knows that she was in his mind, he doesn't blame her, she said it herself that she doesn't want this. He continues to read on.

"I have never uttered a word in my life. I've never made any sounds from the moment I was born. Throughout my life, I have tried so hard to say something, make any sound. But, I'm unable. The ability to make sounds has never come to me like it does to everyone else. My parents hated me from the moment I was born and the doctors told them that I could not speak. It was then when they did more tests on me that they realized what kind of freak I was. I could read their minds, I don't remember doing it. But, I did. After they discovered it, they refused to care for me any longer and threw my parents out of the hospital along with me"

"Because my parents thought of me as a mere monster, they treated me as such. My childhood we spent at different hospitals to try to fix this and make me normal like them. They forced me to be a test subject to many doctors and people who want to study the girl who can read their minds. When I wasn't being experimented on, I was in the hands of my parents. Which to me was worse than anything. They would scream at me and yell at me. Sometimes they believed that i they could beat the devil out of me, then everything would be better and I'd be like them, normal"

"For years they would beat me and hurt me more than anything. Not only did I have to suffer at the hands of my parents but also the kids at school. I knew they were afraid of me and they bullied me and made my life more miserable as it already was. I tried to tell the teachers, but they didn't listen to written words and nothing was done about the bullying. No one wanted to help me because no one would believe me. That went on for years. After awhile I stopped caring about it and my body became numb, inside and outside. People hated me and they wanted me gone out of their lives, and as I could not defend myself, I let them do whatever they wanted with me"

"My parents would beat me and the kids at school would beat me. I was alone in everything. But, the thoughts that I got from the people around me, told me everything that I needed to know about the world, that it is horrible and cruel and wicked. But, my pain doesn't stop there. Few mouths ago, my parents got a call from a doctor who was interested in my case and would want to study me. My parents brought me to that place and we were somewhere that no one knew about. The doctor was nice at first, he kept asking me if I was comfortable while he did simple tests on me. But, that was all an act he played while my parents were watching and were there with me"

"However, as soon as they left the real fun for him began. The tests he did were so painful and he never asked how I felt during them. Few weeks later he kept rambling on in his head how he was going to remove my organs for tests and see how I worked. Then he was going to take my brain and study it. He was going to hack me into piece to study and throw away what was left of me and what he did not need. But, I never cared. He could harm me and hurt me all he wanted. Even if I tried, I could not do anything about it. Then before I met you, he gave me this serum that would make everything more painful, I never understood it until he tested it"

"When it was in my system, he raped me and beat me. The pain was so severe that I felt like I was going to die, and I wanted to die. Until I met you. You saved me from that man and I think you for it. I may not have the spoken words for it, but this means everything to me. He was going to do it again when you came and saved me from the monster that harmed me. You brought me to safety and I owe you my life. From the moment I met you, your thoughts were pure and I like that. You are my first friend" He finishes reading down the last page.