8|Telepathic

Telepathic

Chapter 8|My pain began because of you

The world is a mess, like my head

                     ✧TIME WENT BY slowly, she's rather grateful for that

TIME WENT BY slowly, she's rather grateful for that. Laying on the cold hard ground of her room, straying into nothingness for what felt like hours, were just minutes. The day tomorrow will be worse than she experienced the day before. He told her himself. 'Don't worry, I saved the biggest fun for later. Can't have all the fun in one day' His voice never leaves her mind and she can't get rid of him. All she wants is to get him out of her head, yet she can't. He never leaves her alone and she hates it. She hates him.

Every shadow that she sees is him, every time she closes her eyes, she can see him. She sees him everywhere and doesn't want to. She wants to get rid of him. Yet, she can't. He haunts her. The blank ceiling looks exactly the same it did before, yet she can't stop staring at it in the darkness. She likes the darkness better, looking at her body only makes her loathe herself even more. She despises to look at herself and all the marks there are on her skin, showing her that she has been used and there was nothing she could do about it. It was the first time she felt completely helpless and powerless.

When her parents hurt her, they never hurt her severely. And they always get bored after awhile. The pain is always there, yet not like this. Her parents are in the next room, having the time of their life in there. She just blocks the noise out of her brain, remembering that it was because he could not control his lust she was destroyed in ways that no woman should be destroyed.

As much as she hated it, time went by anyway and before she knew it, the evening sun had taken over the world. Shining directly at her window, lighting the whole room. It was a small room and it did not take much to light it up. However, as the sun came, she closed her eyes and tried not to think. Letting her mind be as blank as the ceiling. Yet, she knows it's impossible. At least while he haunts her closed eyes and he haunts her mind. The sinister smile never disappears out of her mind.

It wasn't until the sun had set that she finally opened her eyes again. Standing up from the floor, she finally moves the aching body after being still for hours. She goes out of her room and notices that her parents are still at it, and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Not wanting to stay here any longer, she exits her apartment and goes downstairs. She sits on the steps right outside her apartment building and just stares at the cement in the ground. Not even paying attention to the world that is happening around her, neither does she care. She doesn't hear any thoughts from anyone, she knows no one is around her because of that.

Though, she still has this nagging feeling that someone is watching her, she can't see who and she doesn't care. The girl doesn't look up from the ground, and doesn't plan on doing it. Until a person stands in front of her. 'What should I say to her? Think quick' She hears a familiar voice in her mind and instantly knows it's the boy that kept talking to her before. She thought she was rid of him and she would never see him again. She never should have shown him where she lived, however she doesn't care at this point. She doesn't care about anything or anyone.

'Does she even notice that I'm here?' She hears, wishing that she didn't have to listen to his thoughts. She finally looks up at him. Her expression blank and emotionless while he has a nervous smile on his face. "Can I sit?" He asks, pointing at the empty spot beside her. She rolls her eyes and nods her head. He sits beside her, but is careful to not touch her, knowing that she wouldn't like that. He holds a plastic bag in his hand with something in it. He takes it out, to reveal a black notebook. And a pen stuck by the lid on one page of the notebook.

"You may not want to talk to me, but perhaps you'd like to write it in this" He tells her, holding out the book for her to take. She eyes the book carefully before taking into her hands. It's small, yet in her small hands, it's big. Her fingers stroke the cover of the notebook, there's writing on it. Writing she didn't see before. 'Only in darkness can you see the shining stars' She reads in over and over again, thinking the words are beautiful. She has to agree with them, they are true.

"Yeah, I really like that too" He suddenly says, she had forgotten for a small moment that he was there. "Let's play a little game. I ask you a question and you write it down. Okay?" He asks, more nervous than he has ever been before. 'Let's hope this works. I really want to know her and help her' He thinks in her mind. She thinks of this for a small while before her mind is made up. She nods her head at him and opens the notebook on the first page. 'Yes'

"What's your name?" He asks her. She takes the lid off the pen and begins to write it on the page. The two of them spend the entire evening like this. He talking and she writing in the notebook. Neither of them knowing of the future friendship that is in the making between the two of them. Their lives were always meant to cross paths and they will help each other through it. Together.