3|Telepathic

Telepathic

Chapter 3|Being unloved feels like the heart has shattered like glass

I have always dreamed of death, but it never comes my way.

                     ✧WHEN THE DOORS open she has pure fear written all over her face

WHEN THE DOORS open she has pure fear written all over her face. Her father opens the door for her. And as he does the door makes a disturbing sound, it is a very old looking door. Just like the rest of the furniture in the building, the door will soon fall apart. 'Finally, that bitch is here' the man, her father has never called her by her birth given name, she has heard his thoughts, he doesn't remember the name he himself gave her, and he doesn't care. He has always referred her as the bitch or useless child or pathetic excuse for a child. Not is he the father that many would want, but this is all she knows. Never in her whole life has she had a father figure, and for that reason doesn't know how fathers act to their children. In her mind, this is normal.

He harshly forces her inside the door, and down the stairs that lead to the basement. The way he holds her wrist hurts her, she doesn't react to the pain. In her life he has learned not to do anything when someone is hurting her, if she does scream or cry out of pain, she will only get hurt a lot more. Of course, she isn't immune to pain. She feels it, and she has felt more pain than a person should do in a dozen life times. The pain they put her through is cruel and very brutal, as well as merciless. No matter how much the girl has begged and cried, she isn't listened to by the ones that torture her.

Once down the stairs they have walked, she dragged forcefully by her father that is enjoying hurting her. He loves nothing more but to hurt his very own flesh and blood. He does hate her to the bone, yet his reasons go way beyond anything she could ever imagine. Sure, he does despise her for her gift. Yet, there seems to be a hidden meaning behind it, something that he hasn't told anyone, and takes his anger out on her. He is a very strong build man, he has big muscles and can easily hold her down while he does his vicious torturing.

He throws her down to the cold wet stone ground. They didn't afford to put actual floor in the basement, no one is supposed to know of this place, and if having a cold ground is the price of no one finding out, then they will have at it. She is startled with it, yet does nothing. If she were to beg for mercy, she would only get hurt more. Because she is unable to speak, she seeks mercy in another way. She mouths the words to them, grips their clothing and makes them look at her as she mouths her pleas.

"The bitch is here" He yells across the room. The girl realizes that he's calling for her mother and the doctor. She doesn't look up from the ground, afraid to see the disappointment look her parents are giving her. The doctor, which she recognizes from the past few weeks that she's been tortured by him comes to her and kneels down on the ground. Roughly he grasps her chin and forces her to look at him. The sinister grin on his face, haunts her mind. "Now, we're gonna have so much fun, aren't we?" He tells her, his voice dark and twisted, and so disgusting in her ears.

He slams her face to the ground, and turns to her parents who watched the action with smiles on their faces. "Take as much time you need. As much as we want to watch, we've a date to prepare" Her mother says. Not giving any sympathy for the child that's on the ground, in pain. Blood slowly starts to appear on the spot where she got hit. The pain comes afterwards and she feels like screaming, yet can't. She can't make a sound, and that's what her parents enjoy the most. They can hurt her as much as they want, she can't deny them nor tell them to stop.

"Yes, of course. You leave and enjoy. I have this new test drug I want to try on her" He tells me and they laugh. 'Just leave already, I can't wait to try it' he thinks, his inner voice is as horribly twisted and disgusting as his voice and she wishes that she couldn't hear his voice in her mind and her ears. Her parents leave the girl alone with this cruel and wicked man, tears run down her cheeks. Of all the doctors she has been to, this one is far worse than any of them.

The others wanted to cure her and figure out to help her, with pain and other things, but this one just wants to hurt her and watch her in pain while she can't do anything about it. He goes to a metal table and brings out a syringe with some strange purple liquid. His dark eyes watch as she tries to get away from him, and laughs quietly to himself. 'Stupid, bitch. Thought you could get away from me? I will make you suffer more than you've suffered in your life. And, when I'm done with you, there will be nothing left to save, not that anyone would want to save someone like you' he thinks and his thoughts are enough to break the girl. He knows that and enjoys this.

Harshly he takes her right hand by the wrist and pulls her roughly towards him and before she has a time to react, he pushes the syringe into her shoulder. Aching pain comes from her shoulder. Then the liquid goes into her and as it enters her bloodstream, her body feels like it's on fire. The pain is so great that she squirms on the floor. The tears streaming down her cheeks. The darkness threatening to take over her and for once she allows it to take over her. "Now, that's better" The last words she hears before the darkness goes over her vision and the pain becoming so much that she's sweating. Finally when the blackness comes, the pain starts to go away, for now. As soon as she wakes up it will return and the same amount of pain she went through now will be more and more agony will be inflicted on her body.