10|Telepathic

Telepathic

Chapter 10|A friend is all I need

She wasn't living until he saved her

                     ✧THE DOCTOR EYES the boy by the door, he's shocked and disgusted

THE DOCTOR EYES the boy by the door, he's shocked and disgusted. "Who are you?" He asks, not caring about the terrier girl on the table. He still holds the knife. She looks up to see a person she's rather familiar with. The boy she talked with the whole night, someone she's come to like having around her. "What are you doing to her?" The boy asks, he walks down the stairs. He isn't afraid for himself but the girl that is tied up and crying her eyes out. "You're hurting her" He tells the man holding the knife. 'I must save her' She hears him thinking. She doesn't understand how he would want to save someone like her.

He runs quickly to her and loosens the restraints so she can get out of them. He helps her sit, but in doing so, he notices all the black and purple bruises that have taken over her skin. Anger rises within him, now he knows why she was always trying to get away from him, someone has hurt her. He already knows of this man, yet there could be more. This girl has been broken down and now he will save her. He helps her sit up. "You can't do this, I'm not done with her" He tells the boy, who is glaring at him with so much hatred in his eyes.

"She doesn't deserve to be treated this way. She's a human being not your test subject" He tells the angry and confused doctor. He smirks. "She's a monster. Can't you feel her in your brain, taking it over and controlling it. I will tell you one thing, son, you're not saving her. She's saving herself" He tells him with a wicked smirk. The lies flowing off his tongue like water from a waterfall. He picks her up and tries to comfort her, yet knows she won't be comforted until she's out of that place and away from that horrible man. He makes a mental note to call the police when he has gotten himself and her to safety.

"What are you talking about?" He ask, though he doesn't want to know what this evil man has to say about the innocent girl in his arms. She's a victim here, none of this is her fault. "She can read your mind. Your thoughts aren't save. She can't speak, but good riddance" He tells the boy. With the girl in his arms, who's still crying and shaking violently he goes to the stairs. He doesn't want to listen to that man any longer, he scares her and she's been through enough. He knew there was something going on with her, now he knows.

He leaves the room and leaves the building. Never caring about the people staring at him. He just lets her hug his chest and cry into it. He cradles her like a baby in his arms, she needs it. She needs someone to comfort her through this and he's studying how it's best to handle people that are going through this. "It will be alright. I'll make sure that he can't hurt you again. Do you want to go home?" He asks her. He is studying this, but this is his first case and he's only a student. Also, he has this connection to this girl.

She shakes her head. He knows she's listening to him, that's a good sign. Letting them get lost in their own mind is never a good thing, in fact it could be the most dangerous thing. "Is it all right, I bring you to my house?" He asks, hoping she would accept. He will not do anything unless she agrees with it. The last thing he wants to do is make her feel uncomfortable or hurt her in any shape or form. After awhile she slowly nods her head, agreeing with him. She doesn't want to go to her parents, as the doctor will call them and tell them of the things that happened and how he was interrupted.

She did not just get rescued from a monster to be brought back to another monster. They will hurt her and she doesn't want to get hurt. Somehow, being with him makes her feel so safe that she wants to be with him. He takes her to his house and helps her lie down on a couch in the living room. "Wait here, I'll get you a glass of water" He tells her and then disappears into the kitchen. Looking around, she notices that the living room is tidy and is decorated well, it's also bigger than her living room. She also notices a staircase, which leads to the second floor. She's never been in a house that a second floor.

He comes back with a glass of water and hands it to her. She looks at the water in the glass and how it's always moving, never staying still. He sits down on the couch in front of the one she's siting in. He looks at her face and notice the tears that are still streaming down her cheeks. He sees how sad she is and he feels stupid for not seeing it sooner. All the signs were there, he just never saw them, she has been abused and has been for a long time it would seem. However he will not stop until she gets the help she needs.

And those who hurt her will be jogging to jail, though there are other things he would like to do them, things that are illegal. He wants them to pay for what they've done to her. She doesn't drink from the glass, but sets it on the table. He brings out a page from a notebook and a pen and hands her it. "If you want anything, please write it down" He says. She begins to write, but not something she wants. She then shows it to him. "I can read minds" He reads the words she wrote.