chapter 17

Sylvie's POV:

"Climbing trees isn't something I'm good at guys." I say as Zoey, Cameron, and I all climb a tree. I knew about their alliance, but I'm not in it. So why would they tell me to come into a tree?

"Cameron, why do we have to be up all the way up here?" Zoey asked Cameron. "yeah, I'm not even in this alliance, why am I here?" I complain. "I'm sorry guys, but it's the only private place here. Besides the numerable cameras." I looked to see at least fifty cameras all aimed at us.

"First order of business, get rid of Scott." Cameron said, "That jerk has voted off so many people! Now it's his turn to feel the pain." Zoey yelled. Did they forget I'm here, Scott's girlfriend? "Ahem, I'm here you know. Big bad Scott's girlfriend." I say. They looked at me like they forgot about me. "Oh yeah...Sylvie look, I know it sounds bad, but you've been oblivious to his bad deeds, he's kicked off almost everyone on his team, sabotaged challenges, he stole everyone's stuff, rumor has it he's just using you to get further in the game." Cameron says and Zoey nods.

Confessional:

Scott's not using me! R-right?

Speechless, I tried to say something but Lightning's words from two episodes ago screeched in my head like a crying baby.

"Just..be careful okay?"

"Guys, I appreciate you care for my love life, but i'm pretty sure Scott isn't using me. I have full trust in him just like he has full trust in me." I say. They ignored me. "Ok sure Sylvie..Maybe I can get Lightning to join us!" Cameron says. Zoey smiled. I seriously feel like I'm invisible right now. "Then he's got no chance at all! It'll be a four to one!" She says. "NO! Guys, doesn't it bother you on tiny bit that you two are planning to eliminate my boyfriend right in front of me!" I holler. They looked at me with sorrow in their eyes as they fell. Luckily i'm clinging to the body of the tree so i didn't fall. I didn't see where Cameron landed, but I got a mouthful of Zoey in Scott's arms, bridal style. You could literally see the smoke coming out of my ears.

"Zoey! Nice of you to drop in." Scott said as I silently listened. Zoey was all confused, "S-scott?".

"Just totally had a killer idea. Totally up your alley here, here goes, how about you, me and Sylvie team up to get rid of Lightning?" Scott said. Zoey was laughing hysterically for about a minute while Scott looked totally confused why. "Oh...You're serious?" She said. Scott nodded and continued, dropping her. "Look, I know we aren't best buds, hell we probably are'nt even friendly acquaintances, but you are not a powerhouse and Sylvie could beat Lightning in a minute. Do you really wanna compete against him in the final four?" He asked as I blushed when he called me tough.

"Better him than you!" She yelled. "Oh really?" Scott said as Lightning did some kind of athletic move. "That certainly proved my point. Oh Sylvie where are you?" He said walking off. I carefully climbed down the tree hoping no mutant beavers were waiting down below. I am good with 99.9% of animals. Mutant beavers and sharks excluded.

"Here i am Scott!" I yell running behind him. I was going to jump on his back for a free ride, but he turned around and caught me and swung me to his side. "There you are. Were you at the tree with Cameron and Zoey?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah but don't worry I wouldn't ever vote you off." I say. I like that we were a much better couple than we were last time we were together. We hid in a bush as Cameron asked Lightning question.

"Hey Lightning! How about you me, Sylvie,and Zoey vote off Scott?" he proposed. Lightning wasn't stopping, but maybe thinking. "Yeah!" He said. I felt a knot of worry begin in my stomach. We went to try anyways. "Hey Lightning, how you me and my babe all vote Zoey off." He said. Wait Zoey?