Chapter 9

Ok guys this is the next challenge I have made. I tried to put the video in, but the internet is giving me problems like always 😒 but it's a song called 'let go for tonight' by foxes.You can look it up on YouTube and watch it sometime!

--------

sylvie's pov:

I woke and saw everyone gone. Like not there. No bickering,snoring,hairspray,anything. Just silence and me. I looked at my phone, (no service ugh.) and noticed it was 11:34 aw shoot! I woke up late! I quickly put on a white tank with a sparkly broken heart in the middle. I suddenly slipped on some too tight skinny jeans that I was going to regret wearing in about an hour tops. Tying my sneakers and putting my hair up in a ponytail, I ran to the mess hall where the others would be eating lunch.

I ran in panting as I saw everyone staring up at me. "Well well, looks like sleeping beauty woke up finally." I heard Jo say. "Shut it Jo." I said angrily. I could see her glaring knives into the back of my head. I grabbed a tray of what I think is chefs version of mashed potatoes. I saw toe nails,and many other gross things and decided to skip lunch. "Has today's challenge started already?" I asked Cameron. "No Chris said it starts after lunch." He said. He looked at me weird, like he was trying to read my darkest secrets. Which I don't want anyone to ever see again.

Breaking my feeling of awkwardness and squirming, Chris popped in and noticed I was here. "Good your all here. I was about to fling the sleepy head out of the game." He said annoyed. "Really?" I asked nervously. "No. Just kidding!" He laughed. Follow me to the amphitheater everyone. I shot straight up and walked outside.

3rd person pov:

Team maggot and team rat were walking along by each other and one maggot felt extra curious. "Guys, haven't you noticed anything..Familiar about Sylvie?" Cameron had asked Mike and Zoey. Cameron knew there was something familiar to her, but he couldn't quite place it. Looking at the mood swinger, Zoey said "not really.." With Mike just shook his head.

Confessional:

I know there's something no one knows about Sylvie. Maybe more than one. Her mood swings,her way of never gaining weight no matter how much she ate that day. And her reactions from dreams, the way she doesn't pay attention when we call her name sometimes, it's like she's got a fake name! There's so many secrets here on the island..

-Cameron

sylvies pov:

Once we got to the amphitheater, I sat next to Anne Maria. I regret that. She won't stop spraying her hairspray and tanner and I could seriously kill her right now. I could barely hear Chris over my coughing.

"Ok, remember season one's talent show? Yeah we're doing that. And, to help judge and stuff please welcome, original cast members Eva and..Trent! (A/N idk I just missed these two so much! Not in a couple way tho) I saw the two walk out behind the curtains. They looked extremely not happy to be here. "Let's get this over with. I have counseling in three hours!" Eva said. "Yeah, and Chris, demonstration only." Trent said. "Don't worry, guys." Chris said. "Teams, choose two people from each team. You have 1 hour!" My eyes went wide as I thought, this is my chance to shine! "I'll join! I can play guitar. And since Trent is here, he might give us extra points for some reason." I said.

"Huh. Sleepy has a point. I've heard her play and they are both musicians.." Jo said. Everyone else nodded and I smiled.

With my guitar, I started to warm up. I heard my team chose Mike to do his 'act' of Chester. I wonder who was chosen on the other team. "Ok! The hour is up! I need the four performers to go back stage and be prepared. Team Rat is up first." I heard Chris say. In the back, I was the only female performer. Lightning and Scott and Mike. Lightning ran outside and did something about sports.