Chapter 11

Another new challenge! 3/4

sylvies pov:

I was heading to the mess hall where today's challenge was I think. I played with my black shirt and my pink earbuds. I walked in to see Chris just about to explain. I sat down to see Scott with us and Jo over there by the rats. "Hey guys. Did you switch teams or something?" I asked to my team. "Yeah. While you got your sleep from the minor concussion, Jo and I switched teams." Scott said with his grin.

Confessional:

Yes! Wait..noooo. It's a 50 50 thing. Looks like we're losing tonight.

"You all are still in trouble ya know." Chris began. "If you recall, earlier this season we did a trivia challenge. But, we NEVER got to finish it. So, as a punishment reward challenge, we're doing it again! Only much more worse!" He said with that maniac laugh.

Back at the uncomfortable bleachers, Chris said for everyone who doesn't reply will get shocked and shocked the teams. "Let's begin!" He laughed.

"Rats, who here once got beat up by the school's nerdiest kid?" I looked at them Jo pressed the button. "I was only six and he was nine!" She defended herself. Everyone just laughed like a maniac.

"Maggots, who here has..bipolar disorder?" He said. Oh shit..I hate you Mclean. "Stupid fucking reality hosts." I said as I pressed the red button. Everyone was silent and I didn't dare look up at them to see their faces.

"Rats, who here once hid in the chimney just to see Santa? At the age of 15?" He said. "Only to prove he's not Sha-real." Lightning said.

"Maggots, who has a eating disorder?" Man is this dude trying to ruin my life? "God. What did I do to you Chris?" As I once again pressed that button.

In the end we won since we got extra points from the talent show. I walked back with cameron. He's still studying me. Should I address it to him? What the hell should I do it's freaking me out.

camerons pov:

Hmm, bipolar disorder, eating disorder,nightmares,scars, what does that equal up to? "K see ya." I heard someone say. Wait, k? Of course! I'm truly shocked. Sylvie is really Kayley Whiteson! The runaway who ran because of child abuse, and her parents are currently in jail. But no one ever found Kayley. Not until today at least. "Sylvie I need you to explain yourself." I said as I walked up to Mike,Zoey,and sylvie . She looked confused. "Uhh what do you mean I'm not hiding anything else." She said. "Yes you are! Your Kayley Michelle Whiteson! I blurted out. I heard Mike and Zoey gasp. Sylvie flinched at being called that name. "What if I was?" She asked. "Because I'm her. I would've told you guys sooner but I didn't know how! I didn't know if I could trust you guys!" She said. Mike and Zoey looked just as mad as I was.

sylvies pov:

I couldn't believe what was happening. They knew who I was. I have shed all my darkest secrets in only a day. I felt like crying.

"I'm sorry! Please don't be mad!" I begged.

"Whatever. We're leaving." They said. No! "No don't leave. Please? No ones ever stuck by my side like everyone here. Please." I said to no one since they were all walking back. Leaving me in this forest lost and lonely.

-------------------------

I'm going to make this a 2 parter. So the next chapter will be up by today.

-Jenny