Chapter 31 - Shut Up

Vidcon Day 2

-Tyler POV-

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hmph" I groaned loudly as I hear my phone alarm go off loudly. My bed felt cold without Troye in beside me and I felt oddly insecure without his body wrapped tightly around mine.

He had decided to stay in his own hotel room because he had lots of meetings and promotions and stuff to do in his room throughout vidcon, and also I was vlogging which meant it was almost certain that I would catch him in at sometime and we really didn't want our viewers getting the wrong idea. It did upset me when I found out I wouldn't get to wake up next to him like we usually do and see him smiling up at me as I wake up with his warm body filling my own with heat. however I knew what he said was right, besides we would see each other everyday so it's fine. I guess.

My thoughts were broken by my phone going off again but then causing me to smile widely as it meant that I could now go and see Troye.

I jump up and rush to get ready before running to Troye's hotel room, eager to be in his arms and I bang on the door and immediately jump into his already open arms like he already anticipated I would do it. This twink! He thinks he know me soooo well. Well maybe he does but still.

I bury my face in his neck kissing it slightly before a grin spreads across my face as he kisses the top of my head, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

I pull back slightly so that I can see his face and whisper quietly, "Hey twink"

Troye rolls his eyes in exasperation but he giggles so I know he's not mad at me for calling him twink - he says he hates being called it but I know he secretly loves it when I call him that.

I pull away and grab his arm, pulling him into his hotel room and we sit down on the arm chair, our limbs weaved together delicately as I crack his fingers.

Troye sighs contently and I smile back at the adorable sound. "Telling everyone about TRXYE today, you ready babe?" I whisper still playing with his fingers.

"Yeah I guess, I'm just so nervous what if they don't like it? And I have no idea what to wear or..."

"Shhh boo" I coo, placing my finger on his lips to silence him, "it's gonna be fine, I'm going to be up there with you and your viewers are going to love it! it is an amazing EP that you should be bloody proud of because I am so proud of you and how far you've come" Troye smiles at me, blushing slightly and I kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Tilly" he mumbles causing me to feel like my heart is going to burst by how adorable he was being.

"Don't mention it, now about what to wear, come on, we'll find you something amazing" I say as I pull him up from the arm chair.

Once he's stood up I look at what he is wearing now. I carefully take all of him in, checking his gorgeous body out in the process causing him to blush a deeper red.

"Troye what you have on is fine. You look gorgeous."

Troye pulls a face, "are you sure Ty? I'm not sure about the shirt and what about the trousers, do they make my legs look too skinny?" He says as he walks up to the mirror to look at his appearance.

I sigh in exasperation, rolling my eyes as I make my way over to him and wrap my arms around his waist, peaking over his shoulder, my mouth inches from his neck, "Troye those trousers are perfect, plus they make your bum look yummy"

"Tilly!" Troye screams, a shocked look on his face causing me to burst out laughing.

Once I'd calmed down I walk over to his suitcase and pull out a black jumper throwing it casually over my shoulder, "Here put this on, it'll cover the shirt but the collar will stick out and it'll look hella cute, trust me"

"Thanks Tilly" Troye grins and he pulls the jumper on checking out how it looks in the mirror.

"Wait," Troye turns around confused and I walk up and play with the hem of the jumper, "Is that my jumper?"

Troye blushes and looks down, pulling out of my grasp, "Maybe, I may or may not have taken it from your suitcase before you left my house"

I giggle quietly before asking softly, "why?"

"Because when I wear it, it feels like you're with me, hugging me" he whispers staring into my eyes.

He blushes deeply and looks away from me, embarrassed , and I reach forward and pull him into me by the waist so we are pressed hard up against each other. I place a hand on Troye's chin and pull it up so that I can look in his eyes and I smile softly, "That's really cute Troye"

Troye blushes more and hides his face in my hair and I tighten my grip on him.

We stay there for a few minutes, content in being with each other again, I really don't like this staying in separate rooms thing. I'll have to talk to him about that later. but right now we have the main stage to do.

Crap! The main stage, it starts in like 15 minutes!

I pull away quickly and a look of hurt crosses Troye's face and I want nothing more then to grab his face and kiss him softly but I restrain myself. Just.

I point out the time to Troye and he grabs his phone and new vlogging camera, before making his way to the door.

I follow him out and he slows down to walk in pace with me and he grabs my hand in his, smiling down at me and I giggle, tightening my grip on his hand causing him to smile even wider and we make our way down to the main stage, together.

A/N

Hope you liked it! A bit shorter then some but never mind, it's cute right?

Anyway book cover winner is BambiMandarijn so this chapter is dedicated to her. I love her book cover, it's so cute and suits the story brilliantly I think. I hope you love it just as much as I do and I'm sorry if your's wasn't chosen; they where all amazing!

Love ya!

#tpptroyler